2020-21 NFL Discussion Thread

SpeedFlex27

9 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Really bad throw.  I think he may have thought the Rams jumped offside and he had a free play?

He just read the play wrong I think. Thought the receiver would keep the route shorter but the receiver went deep which I think was correct. There were a lot of defenders where the ball was thrown. 

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

Oh I agree, look I loved what Streveler did for us and will always have great memories but being a starting NFL Qb is not in the cards for him

I wouldn't be that down on the guys chances. I know nothing of what is going on in the NFL but watching this game the rams D is clearly better than the Arizona offense no matter who is taking snaps.

16 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I wouldn't be that down on the guys chances. I know nothing of what is going on in the NFL but watching this game the rams D is clearly better than the Arizona offense no matter who is taking snaps.

A healthy Kyler Murray would have made a huge difference. Him in playing against Watford and I say the Cards win

13 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

the rams D is clearly better than the Arizona offense no matter who is taking snaps.

According to some, it’s one of the better Ds in the League.

Look, if you want to be like Doug Berry and give your B/U QB only 1 play during the year, don’t expect too much. 
I hope Streveler is not back with the Cards. Kingsbury did not turn out to be who I thought he might be.

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

Look, if you want to be like Doug Berry and give your B/U QB only 1 play during the year, don’t expect too much. 
I hope Streveler is not back with the Cards. Kingsbury did not turn out to be who I thought he might be.

Just hope Strev has a job in the nfl next year..no matter where that may be 

27 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

The “some” that say the Rams D is one of the best in the league is a guy named  Statistics.

7 minutes ago, Stretch said:

The “some” that say the Rams D is one of the best in the league is a guy named  Statistics.

Well the cardinals top receiver was never open. I saw their OL get abused several times. That's a tough outing on a young qb. Especially when you think streveler wasn't even a starter in winnipeg. He doesn't have a ton of playing experience anyway.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Well the cardinals top receiver was never open. I saw their OL get abused several times. That's a tough outing on a young qb. Especially when you think streveler wasn't even a starter in winnipeg. He doesn't have a ton of playing experience anyway.

Wholeheartedly agree. Put any first year NFL QB in cold against the Rams D and see how they do.