2020-21 NFL Discussion Thread

SpeedFlex27

3 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

I agree.

I also agree that Kyle Murray is a good QB and that’s precisely why you would use a Streveler in certain situations.. to prevent their #1 QB being injured.

The NFL has not seen the likes of someone like Streveler and his game would compliment Murray and not interfere with the Cardinals overall game.

We’ve all seen what a weapon he can be and I don’t believe his being in the NFL would hamper his running style very much at all.

He’s a beast. Use him.

I'm sure Kliff Kingsbury will get right on it. ;)

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

I’ve seen them too, but I’ve not seen the likes of a Streveler.

Have you?

Bigger guys who can run fast and with some power,  yes the NFL has had plenty.  They usually avoid sending them out to run to prevent injury.

Streveler is not faster or stronger then many of the other QB's.  I love the guy but he's far from some genetic freak that can out athletic the opposition.  

57 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Bigger guys who can run fast and with some power,  yes the NFL has had plenty.  They usually avoid sending them out to run to prevent injury.

Streveler is not faster or stronger then many of the other QB's.  I love the guy but he's far from some genetic freak that can out athletic the opposition.  

I gotta agree with you on that one. Kyler Murray is their guy. The Cards have invested millions in him. With Streveler, they've invested thousands. He plays. Not Streveler.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Kyler Murray is an exceptional running QB. You let him run and you leave Strev on the bench. Murray runs smart and knows when to go down. IF he starts getting wreckless or is nicked up then you might consider Strev. Until then, no offense intended to Strev, going with Murray is a no-brainer.

a few years ago the saints were in minneapolis v vikings for a playoff spot. 

saints up, seconds left, and pea?yton trolled the vikings fans. 

seems like an ass to me.

course the saints lost the game, minneapolis miracle

Edited by Mark F

19 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

I was watching the Eagles and the Browns play and I couldn’t help notice how good Alex Singleton looked. He was all over the field making plays. 

He was like that last year too but didn't get much playing time. Pre-season, he dominated. 

It's amazing to see how few reps he got despite being their best LB for the past two years. He works so hard. I mean, I hate him, but I love him too. 

23 minutes ago, bustamente said:

NFL starting to have scheduling problems, Baltimore and Pittsburgh goes from this pasts Thursday night game to Sunday afternoon to now playing on Tuesday night maybe, if I was Pittsburgh I would not be to pleased

And if you were pittsburgh I'd tell you to shut the **** up, people are losing their jobs, business and life. You get to play a game a few days later. Cry me a river. On top of that, They might get to a play Griffin. 

8 hours ago, bustamente said:

NFL starting to have scheduling problems, Baltimore and Pittsburgh goes from this pasts Thursday night game to Sunday afternoon to now playing on Tuesday night maybe, if I was Pittsburgh I would not be to pleased

What can they do? Two weeks from now they could have an outbreak. 

4 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

94-B73605-0799-4-A6-B-93-F9-BA11-FD94-F4         I know it’s the Jets, but it’s also the Jets.

Someone send him a Winnipeg Jets jersey with his number & name on it.