2020-21 NFL Discussion Thread

SpeedFlex27

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

So unless they both happen to have their scheduled bye week on the same week, how do they make up this game?

Only other options I see are to (a) postpone the playoffs one week and play the make-up games that week, and eliminate the week break before the Super Bowl (PLEASE make that happen - the break is stupid) or (b) push all the playoffs back a week and the Super Bowl gets played a week later too.

They're moving it to Tuesday, I believe. 

3 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Pats/Chiefs game now postponed

16 Titan players now testing positive.....Patriots and Chiefs reporting infections and cancellation.....Americans have not got a hold of this thing and if covid keeps rearing it's ugly head the NFL are going to have to do a re-think about this season

5 minutes ago, Stickem said:

16 Titan players now testing positive.....Patriots and Chiefs reporting infections and cancellation.....Americans have not got a hold of this thing and if covid keeps rearing it's ugly head the NFL are going to have to do a re-think about this season

Either that or they keep postponing games playing them at a later date and we will a Superbowl sometime in March

I had thought the same thing about MLB when they had massive outbreaks in the first week. Everyone was saying they won't last. This will get completely shut down. But they found a way.... And I'm sure NFL will too. There's just way too much money at stake. 

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

I had thought the same thing about MLB when they had massive outbreaks in the first week. Everyone was saying they won't last. This will get completely shut down. But they found a way.... And I'm sure NFL will too. There's just way too much money at stake. 

Players & coaches have to take it seriously. Coaches like Jon Gruden pulling their masks down constantly or Andy Reid using a face shield without a mask has to stop. Are players finding ways to sneak into bars after hours? Until everyone buys into the protocols this won't stop. 

12 hours ago, bustamente said:

Alex Singleton with a pick 6, really only plays special teams but was in a defensive package

I don't watch the Eagles much so I'm not sure if last night was an anomaly or not but he was on the field quite a bit last night (at least in the 2nd half).  

**Edit - the Eagles starting MLB got injured during the game and did not return which is why Singleton got in there as much as he did**

Edited by bigg jay

On 2020-10-03 at 4:19 PM, Noeller said:

Little different in baseball where its easy to make up ppd games with double headers

3 hours ago, bigg jay said:

I don't watch the Eagles much so I'm not sure if last night was an anomaly or not but he was on the field quite a bit last night (at least in the 2nd half).  

**Edit - the Eagles starting MLB got injured during the game and did not return which is why Singleton got in there as much as he did**

It was nice to see him get more reps and play well.