The Lafreniere Draft Lottery

I don't see how you pick anyone other than Sanderson or Schneider... I'd even reach for Guhle before Lundell or Lapierre

Jets have drafted how many C now?  Maurice will just not play a rookie at 2C... so drafting yet another C when Roslovic and Copp are in our system and 'developed' and still we trade for Eakin...  I don't see the benefit. 

William Wallinder - i could see the Jets taking a shot at this kid...ranked from 15 to 30..excellent skating defenseman with a great shot ,big as well. Really raw but the potential is there for a real steal...

Edited by bb1

23 hours ago, bb1 said:

William Wallinder - i could see the Jets taking a shot at this kid...ranked from 15 to 30..excellent skating defenseman with a great shot ,big as well. Really raw but the potential is there for a real steal...or Hendrix Lapierre....🙄🙂

51 minutes ago, JCon said:

Not on the Moose, I guess. 

this would be exactly it, I think. This Swedish kid has the size and potential, but he was playing in the Swedish junior league, and not with the Men's club, which tells me that he's still a ways off the NHL. He'll definitely need some seasoning...