Qualifier : Game 4

Well when the only "star" to actually show up is Ehlers.. Yeah.. We done. Thats not a shot at Nik.. Hes played well. Problem is Connor and Wheeler are getting all the minutes but zero production. With a healthy scheif and Laine we win this series. 

Tonight? I'd be shocked if they showed up. This team tends to give up easily when things dont look like it goes their way. Calgary scores 1st? Its over. 

10 minutes ago, Rich said:

Jets have seeded the 50/50 tonight with 20k.  This is not at all likely to hit the craziness that has been seen in Edmonton, but if anyone is interested:  https://wjets.bump5050.com//

I'm in. Not 5.4m but good chump change. Wonder why EDM 50/50 so much.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

the Edmonton thing was a lot of online hype driving it. We got in for 20 bucks on Monday (50 tickets) and did a 50 buck ticket (200 tickets) yesterday. I'd absolutely buy in to the Wpg one if we could in AB....

geez is lucic asking for trouble? Jets need to take advantage of that (my mother called him some words that would get censored here)

ugh St.Laurent is a ref tonight, does it have to be tonight? 

*raspberries* no sympathy

Edited by iHeart

2 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Wtf!!!!!!! How the hell does that happen???  Make them scratch and claw for everything?  What a friggen joke!

Hellebuyck got no help on either goal. Shore's defending on the first goal was embarrassing. On the second goal, all five players are just watching as if the period had already ended.

Mental sharpness just isn't there when it needs to be.