Qualifier : Game 3

I don't even give a **** what happens in this series anymore. The injuries this team has sustained... It's not even the same team. I'm sad that Wheeler and Connor have completely disappeared, but they're basically the last elite players remaining, so the fLames are just checking them tight and forcing the secondary (tertiary at this point...?) guys to try and do it on their own.

If they find a way to win the series... Fine. But with all the injuries... This isn't even the real Winnipeg Jets. And Lafreniere is a hell of a consolation prize. 

HB characters that participated in the Laff-a-lympics would make better players than the Jets, and i feel like the Refs were replaced with Rottens (I finished the series today, but it really didn't hold up for me...sometimes I hate getting old)

We really could have used Buff and Myers and Trouba here

Edited by iHeart

It's the same problems that plagued them all year.  Sure we don't take a lot of penalties, but our PK sucks.   Then our second periods all year have been dreadful.  Two ugly things have been exposed this series.   We can't score our way out of trouble.   I have 0 confidence that they can bounce back and win.  On top of this we have no more grit on this team.   Byfuglien would dish out the big hits.  All we have left is Lowry and he can't do it all    This team used be big and physical.   Now we're just soft. 

After that crap that was pulled off with Schief....Byfuglien would have made Tkachuck part of the boards....Could've changed the whole complexion of this series but now it looks like we'll be packing up early and heading home...We certainly miss big Buff and this team hasn't been the same since he departed...Is there enough gumsion left in the team to pull this series out of jeopardy...We're about to find out what were made of when the chips are down