Other Qualifer Games

During the regular season, Chi hung 10 on Smith. 0 on Koskinen. Sooooooooo.... Let's roll the dice with Smitty, right? I hadn't even turned the tv on when 17to85 texted to say don't bother. Oi vey, what a lump of **** yesterday was. 

11 hours ago, iHeart said:

well the  Jets aren't going to be eliminated first.

Rangers will win the lottery and get the first overall pick. (Prediction)

God, Trouba was bad. I only saw a few minutes but he looks like crap. Makes one smile. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

God, Trouba was bad. I only saw a few minutes but he looks like crap. Makes one smile. 

Just guessing...faster, grittier, bigger team?

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1 hour ago, JCon said:

I thought it was supposed to be everyone eliminated in the qualifiers would be entered in the lottery for that pick

2 hours ago, iHeart said:

I thought it was supposed to be everyone eliminated in the qualifiers would be entered in the lottery for that pick

It is. I'm just predicting this. 

I expect the Leafs to win three games in the qualifying round and get ousted quickly in the playoffs, making them ineligible. Otherwise, I would pick them. 

30 minutes ago, JCon said:

It is. I'm just predicting this. 

I expect the Leafs to win three games in the qualifying round and get ousted quickly in the playoffs, making them ineligible. Otherwise, I would pick them. 

When I think about it, I'm hoping the same for the Oilers even tho I'd like them to lose now.

Seeing the Oilers win another lottery for the #1 draft pick would be maddening. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I still can’t get used to Elliott Friedman’s beard...

But it's so soft 🤪

Flyers are my dark horse team.

Still like STL in the west with EDM a close second. They're playing at home every game :P

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Now we have to worry about the following teams *potentially* having the first overall pick:

Edmonton - God help us. 

Toronto - Shoot me now.

Pittsburgh - Feels about the appropriate time for them to re-up with a new generational player

New York (R) - They always stumble up.

Florida - Another elite player buried in Miami. (Not really Miami)

Nashville - This would suck for the Jets but the team is well run and has earned their success.

Minnesota - Roundhouse kick to the Jets' solar plexus. 

Winnipeg - Pay back for not being able to enjoy a victory lap this season with the Grey Cup! 🤣