Qualifier : Game 2

3 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

This is where we miss Buff.

Why so tkachuk could turtle and the nhl could throw the book at buff? This ain't the first time tkachuk has done this crap and refused to pay the price. He is complete trash. 

Which is what pisses me off the most. Henis a good enough player he doesn't need to be a garbage cheap shot artist. 

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

He kicked him and cut him - even if not intentional you need to control your skates

Did he kick him or did a skate bounce up off the ice and resulted in a unfortunate injury? Can’t give out a suspension just because an injury occurred 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

This. Was absolutely intentional. That kid is a piece of **** in a human suit. 

As a flames fan and a jets fan I was really looking forward to this series. But how can you be so sure it was intentional? You should go tell the nhl since you know it was absolutely intentional 

32 minutes ago, Tiny759 said:

As a flames fan and a jets fan I was really looking forward to this series. But how can you be so sure it was intentional? You should go tell the nhl since you know it was absolutely intentional 

Because it always happens with guys like that. "Whoops I hurt your star, totes an accident" 

Once maybe, but when it's a pattern then that excuse is gone and you're just a cheap shot artist.

13 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Because it always happens with guys like that. "Whoops I hurt your star, totes an accident" 

Once maybe, but when it's a pattern then that excuse is gone and you're just a cheap shot artist.

That doesn’t make this play intentional. I can understand why people are mad or upset