Black Lives Matter

Rich

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/gturjn  -  Doesn't look like white supremacy here

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/gtupq1 - We need more of this!! Everyone regardless of color trying to stop people from looting. 

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/gtukgl   -  Older video but I'm sure many people feel this way

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/gtucce - To lighten up the mood... he will be our saviour :)

13 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It will stop once the culture changes.   You don't see police having these kinds of issues with other visible minorities.  

Yup and this is why it's terrible that he might win again.  I don't think he even cares about white lives... he only cares about his own self. 

Dude. Seriously.  Read about the history. Read about how blacks have been historically treated in America.  Saying cops don’t have this problem with other minorities sounds like you’re blaming the blacks.  You and I don’t have to worry. That’s the point.  Just go on social media and read accounts from every day block people.  To live in fear every single day.  It’s not right. 

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yes in many cases it is.  The Minnesota governor said the violent people are 80% out of state. They are there for the sole reason to create chaos and try to bring backlash on black protestors and trigger more violence.  That’s the effort to spin it for trump and for white supremacy.  

Unfortunately it's happening across the States everywhere.  

Now if Jesse Ventura were to be the President.... he'd definitely put people in line.

VenturaRunningMan.jpg

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Dude. Seriously.  Read about the history. Read about how blacks have been historically treated in America.  Saying cops don’t have this problem with other minorities sounds like you’re blaming the blacks.  You and I don’t have to worry. That’s the point.  Just go on social media and read accounts from every day block people.  To live in fear every single day.  It’s not right. 

Well one culture has actively promoted joining gangs,  killing cops and being bad.... and another culture promotes great shame if you don't finish school and become something....  you don't think culture has any impact?  

I don't need to read history... when as a white person you can't drive in certain places because you will get shot or beaten on site for simply being white by black people..... (Chicago, LA, Oakland, Detroit for example)...... yet if I walk around any Asian communities the worst thing that can happen is that I won't be served.... you can't deny culture is a major reason.  

I'm not generalizing and lumping everyone in one pot. But you can't pretend the culture isn't a major reason why they are targeted over others.

If you want a good watch it's old but watch this old Chris Rock bit.  A must listen it will enlighten you. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBEwQHjdw14

15 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Well one culture has actively promoted joining gangs,  killing cops and being bad.... and another culture promotes great shame if you don't finish school and become something....  you don't think culture has any impact?  

I don't need to read history... when as a white person you can't drive in certain places because you will get shot or beaten on site for simply being white by black people..... (Chicago, LA, Oakland, Detroit for example)...... yet if I walk around any Asian communities the worst thing that can happen is that I won't be served.... you can't deny culture is a major reason.  

I'm not generalizing and lumping everyone in one pot. But you can't pretend the culture isn't a major reason why they are targeted over others.

If you want a good watch it's old but watch this old Chris Rock bit.  A must listen it will enlighten you. 

Good lord. 

37 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Well we can only believe the people who would know.  And sure idiot kids. But again, why let the legitimate narrative be over shadowed by the idiots?  That’s not really the story.  It’s part of it. But trump and the racists (like Barr) want us to believe it’s violent blacks and left wingers when it’s not.  Or at least not simply that.  

The title of this thread is "Minnesota Riots" and that's precisely what I'm commenting on, I'm not discusssing the protest, the BLM movement or Trump politics, which seems to dominate almost every other thread.

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

The title of this thread is "Minnesota Riots" and that's precisely what I'm commenting on, I'm not discusssing the protest, the BLM movement or Trump politics, which seems to dominate almost every other thread.

Sure.  Thread title could be changed to reflect the protests happening across the US and all mattered therein. It’s not like Minnesota protests sprung up out of nothing with no rhyme or reason. 

Edited by The Unknown Poster

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

And have you stopped to consider why that culture exists? The disenfranchisement of a race leads to poverty which leads to all of those criminal elements. This isn't about black people being inherently shitty people. It's about them being stuck in a shitty situation with no way out. Which is a huge part of what they are protesting. 

46 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

And have you stopped to consider why that culture exists? The disenfranchisement of a race leads to poverty which leads to all of those criminal elements. This isn't about black people being inherently shitty people. It's about them being stuck in a shitty situation with no way out. Which is a huge part of what they are protesting. 

Hence the need for this person to indeed read history.

Truth..

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms rebuked President Trump over rhetoric she said is stoking racial tensions in the US.

There are times when you should just be quiet. And I wish that he would just be quiet," Bottoms told CNN Sunday morning. "Or if he can't be silent, if there is somebody of good sense and good conscience in the White House, put him in front of a teleprompter and pray he reads it and at least says the right things, because he is making it worse."

https://www.cnn.com/webview/us/live-news/george-floyd-protests-05-31-20/h_bfca99823d5a01c57868a82a1fdd5604

8 hours ago, Brandon said:

How do you not see the connection?   Someone needs to tell these idiots to stop looting and rioting and to protest peacefully.    I'm speaking about the destroying peoples property here not about any messages towards abuse by police.   Unless I'm confused and you are suggesting that it's white supremacy groups going around smashing cars and stealing?

Yeah. Yeah they are.

The police ahem some in the US i should say.  Not all but certainly in some states they are more Gestapo like towards the black culture. And with Adolf Trump in charge it just escalates cuz he just eggs them on. The great divider Donald J Trump. 

Def white folks looting and causing most the damage. Lets be real here, when u think of us states with lots of black ppl.. Minny aint at top of the list so just by process of its mainly white and republican.. Obviously. 

Edited by Goalie

20 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Yeah. Yeah they are.

Do you have any evidence of this?  

There is  evidence that suggests most protesters are local.

A review of all the arrests made by Minneapolis-based police agencies for rioting, unlawful assembly and burglary-related crimes from Friday to Saturday tells a different story.

KARE 11 found that of 36 cases, about 86 percent of those arrested listed Minnesota as their address.

The data, taken from the Hennepin County Jail’s roster, shows that nearly all of the people arrested in likely connection to the riots live in Minneapolis or the metro area. The five cases from outside Minnesota were of people listed as living in Missouri, Florida, Arkansas, Michigan and Illinois.

Data provided Saturday afternoon by St. Paul police also appears to contradict the narrative that the majority of the violence is being caused by people from outside the state.

Of the 18 people arrested from Thursday to Saturday morning, 12 listed Minnesota as their address. Two were from North Dakota, one from Wisconsin, and one from Texas. Addresses for two others weren’t listed.

St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter said during the Saturday morning press conference, “Every single person we arrested last night I’m told was from out of state.”

Here's what the HCSO jail records show. There are 69 cases from Friday to Saturday that were categorized as "received by jail" as of about 11 am this morning. Of those, here's the state breakdowns:

MN56
UNK 5
IL3
ARK1
MO1
IA1
Fla1
MI1

8 hours ago, Brandon said:

You did. And you are.

You might as well just called them thugs already...

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/gturjn  -  Doesn't look like white supremacy here

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/gtupq1 - We need more of this!! Everyone regardless of color trying to stop people from looting. 

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/gtukgl   -  Older video but I'm sure many people feel this way

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/gtucce - To lighten up the mood... he will be our saviour :)

You can cherry-pick videos to support any viewpoint, but the bottom line is that, as one black activist put it, "We tried passive demonstrations like kneeling during the anthem, but it produced only verbal attacks and no change. Maybe its time to try something different."

I am of the age where I can recall the previous violent outbursts in 1969, and all those in between, but nothing has really changed in the American culture, which is profoundly racist, sexist and fascist. When Trump was not in power, these criminals lurked in the shadows, but he and his cronies have given them legitimacy. Make no mistake, America is in decline. Their industries have all been sent overseas, and the Bush Jr. regime even used American taxpayer money to show American industries how to ship their production offshore, the middle class is becoming poorer and smaller, and the "multiplier manufacturing jobs" have evaporated. Someone has to be to blame, dammit, and it cannot possibly be the American electorate who keep electing the same corrupt politicians, right?

I am profoundly pessimistic about the outcomes here. No politician is willing to stand up and accept responsibility for decades of neglect and corruption and tell everyone- the 99%, the 1% and corporations that all of them need to sacrifice and bear their fair share of the burdens for 10-20 years to re-establish prosperity for all. Corporations and individuals alike have been strip-mining the economy and living on borrowed money. It is far easier to find someone else to blame- the Latinos, blacks, Muslims, Jews and the Chinese who have been profiting handsomely from picking over the dying, rotting carcass that is America. Trump is the symptom as well as the disease.

"They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

And, now, the Whitehoods will have everything. The Whitehood police officers, National Guard and military will deem everyone Antifa. 

Failed state. 

‘Rogue agency’: US Border Patrol denounced for using predator drone to spy on Minneapolis protests

Civil liberties advocates sounded the alarm Friday after reporting indicated Customs and Border Protection has been flying an unmanned Predator drone over Minneapolis as the city continues to roil with protest over the police killing of George Floyd earlier this week

“This is what happens when leaders sign blank check after blank check to militarize police, CBP, etc while letting violence go unchecked,” tweeted Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.). “We need answers. And we need to defund.”

https://www.alternet.org/2020/05/rogue-agency-us-border-patrol-denounced-for-using-predator-drone-to-spy-on-minneapolis-protests/