Black Lives Matter

Rich

Racist N.C. Cops Caught on Video Calling for a “Civil War” to “Wipe ‘Em off the ******* Map”

On June 4, a little over a week after the death of George Floyd, a Wilmington, North Carolina, police sergeant conducting routine checks of dash-cam footage found video of two cops discussing, among other things, the arrival of “martial law.” “We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them ******* ni‐‐‐‐‐,” one of the cops, Michael “Kevin” Piner, said. “I can’t wait. God I can’t wait.”

Piner was fired on Wednesday, along with two other white officers—James “Brian” Gilmore, and Jessie E. Moore II—with whom he had conversations filled with racist threats of violence. Video of the conversation has not yet been released. But the comments are quoted in the sergeant’s report about what she heard on the video.

According to the report, Piner also said, of a Black officer, “Let’s see how his boys take care of him when **** gets rough, see if they don’t put a bullet in his head.” He also complained that he saw videos on social media of people “worshipping Blacks.”

Moore gets in on the racism, too, calling someone he’d arrested a “*****” and the n-word, saying she “needed a bullet in her head.” He also calls a Black judicial official a “******* ***** magistrate.”

The conversation broadened out into a discussion of genocide. Per the sergeant’s report: “Officer Piner then explained to Cpl. Moore that he felt society needed a civil war to ‘wipe ’em off the ******* map. That’ll put ’em back about four or five generations.'”

https://www.motherjones.com/anti-racism-police-protest/2020/06/racist-n-c-cops-caught-on-video-calling-for-a-civil-war-to-wipe-em-off-the-*******-map/

A New Report Paints a Damning Picture of Police Killings in the Bay Area

Just 7 percent of the population of the San Francisco Bay Area is Black, yet 27 percent of the people killed by the police in the region since 2015 were Black, according to a new investigation by the Bay Area News Group. In their examination of 110 police killings, reporters found that officers were disciplined in only 8 cases. None were prosecuted.

The report also found racial disparities in police killings of Latinos, who make up 20 percent of the area’s population but were 27 percent of victims. Its analysis found that 20 percent of victims of police killings were not armed; of those, 40 percent were Black. In 45 percent of the cases, the reporters found no evidence that the victims had been committing a crime before they were killed. In 97 incidents, police used guns. In 8, officers killed people with carotid restraints, wraps, or by dogpiling on top of them. 

https://www.motherjones.com/anti-racism-police-protest/2020/06/san-francisco-bay-area-police-killings/

11 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Christopher Columbus statue near Little Italy brought down, tossed into Baltimore’s Inner Harbor

The Blue Jackets can keep their nickname but the city part has to go :D

For those who are not aware, Columbus was a genocidal lunatic who was so brutal that the pope was appalled and recalled him, and remember that the standards for tolerating the killings of unbelievers were a lot more lax in theose days. However, Americans revere him and will probably continue to do so in the face of all evidence.

Breonna Taylor’s Death Was Connected to Shady Louisville Gentrification Plan: Lawsuit

Lawyers for Breonna Taylor allege the 26-year-old was targeted in a police operation to gentrify a western Louisville neighborhood across town. Breonna Taylor, a Kentucky EMT worker fatally shot in her home in March, died as a result of a politically-driven police operation “to clear out” a Louisville street to make way for a multi-million gentrification plan, a lawsuit filed by the 26-year-old’s family states. 

Taylor, who worked for two local hospitals, and her boyfriend were asleep in their apartment on March 13 when three officers executed a “no-knock” search warrant looking for a suspected drug dealer who lived in a different part of town. Taylor was shot eight times, spurring an FBI investigation and unleashing a wave of protests alongside the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis and Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia. 

“Breonna’s home should never have had police there in the first place,” an amended lawsuit filed by Taylor’s family in Jefferson Circuit Court Sunday states. “When the layers are peeled back, the origin of Breonna’s home being raided by police starts with a political need to clear out a street for a large real estate development project and finishes with a newly formed, rogue police unit violating all levels of policy, protocol, and policing standards.” 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/breonna-taylors-death-connected-to-gentrification-plan-in-west-louisville-lawyers-allege-in-amended-lawsuit?ref=home

Protests Reignite After New Video Shows New York Cop Kneeling on Man’s Neck

Protesters gathered outside Schenectady police headquarters in New York state Monday night after a video appeared to show a city police officer kneeling on a man’s neck. The Times Union reported that the man in the video, named as 31-year-old Yugeshwar Gaindarpersaud, was detained outside his home Monday morning. In the video, a man who is reported to be Gaindarpersaud’s father can be heard yelling at the cop: “You got the foot on his head!” Schenectady police issued a statement saying that its Office of Professional Standards is investigating the incident, but did not specifically comment on the scenes recorded in the video. Police said they were called to the house as part of a neighbor dispute. “The department has been made aware of a video circulating on social media partially depicting the incident. The incident in its entirety is currently being reviewed by the Schenectady Police Department’s Office of Professional Standards,” the department said.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/schenectady-police-investigate-video-showing-cop-kneeling-on-yugeshwar-gaindarpersauds-neck?ref=home

9 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I love it. If it was me though... I would have painted the BLM the other way for aesthetic reasons, but I can live with it as is. :)

09nyunrest-trumptower1-videoSixteenByNin

The words are facing the tower so that when Trump looks down from his penthouse he can see the words upright and not upside down. Although of you believe the rumour that he is illiterate, right side up vs. upside down really won’t make a difference to him. Either way, this is more about taking a shot at him rather than sending the over arching message about black equality. 

On 2020-07-04 at 11:42 PM, do or die said:

This thread should be removed.  Surely promoting terrorists is not a part of MBB's goals and aims......
Time to take off my red hat, here...

True dat.

Good luck getting the blind to see that BLM is actually a terrorist/marxist revolution in progress.  Don't take my word for it, take BLM at theirs.  The two founders are 'marxist trained; (her words, not mine).  

Yes, the lives of black people matter greatly, we all do, as all humans are created in the image of God and worthy of respect and love.  But BLM the organization is evil, destructive, anti-family an danti-democracy.

They can't claim to care about black lives while ignoring the HUNDREDS shot dead in Chicago every year.  9 black children shot dead in the last 2 weeks, if their lives didn't matter then no ones life does.

23 minutes ago, basslicker said:

True dat.

Good luck getting the blind to see that BLM is actually a terrorist/marxist revolution in progress.  Don't take my word for it, take BLM at theirs.  The two founders are 'marxist trained; (her words, not mine). 

Yes, the lives of black people matter greatly, we all do, as all humans are created in the image of God and worthy of respect and love.  But BLM the organization is evil, destructive, anti-family an danti-democracy.

They can't claim to care about black lives while ignoring the HUNDREDS shot dead in Chicago every year.  9 black children shot dead in the last 2 weeks, if their lives didn't matter then no ones life does.

Wow. Where do I begin? You have tried to create a false equivalency- the protests are a popular uprising in response to systematic arbitrary arrests  and unwarranted killings of black and coloured people in the USA and has spread around the world. As far as violence in black communities is concerned, if you take any group regardless of ethnicity and cram them into substandard housing, give them substandard educations and employment opportunities and no hope for a decent future, you will get drug abuse, violence, homelessness, mental illness, broken families and all the rest you see in many places- not just in the USA, but in the favelas, the Palestinians enclaves, and so forth. 

How does illegal killings of black people by police equate to marxism, and terrorism?

Edited by Tracker

On 2020-07-10 at 1:58 PM, Tracker said:

Wow. Where do I begin? You have tried to create a false equivalency- the protests are a popular uprising in response to systematic arbitrary arrests  and unwarranted killings of black and coloured people in the USA and has spread around the world. As far as violence in black communities is concerned, if you take any group regardless of ethnicity and cram them into substandard housing, give them substandard educations and employment opportunities and no hope for a decent future, you will get drug abuse, violence, homelessness, mental illness, broken families and all the rest you see in many places- not just in the USA, but in the favelas, the Palestinians enclaves, and so forth. 

How does illegal killings of black people by police equate to marxism, and terrorism?

Where it equates is that the justified protests to police brutality has been hijacked by BLM (created by self-described trained marxists) and Antifa.  They are turning many protests (I have no issue with peaceful protests) into riots that destabilize society.  That's not a conspiracy theory, Antifa are literal facists and they are all over these riots.  BLM are literal marxists and some chapter heads, such as Toronto, have expressed deep hatred against whites and referred to us as 'sub-human.'

My family is Ukrainian, we know what talk like that leads to.

4 hours ago, basslicker said:

Where it equates is that the justified protests to police brutality has been hijacked by BLM (created by self-described trained marxists) and Antifa.  They are turning many protests (I have no issue with peaceful protests) into riots that destabilize society.  That's not a conspiracy theory, Antifa are literal facists and they are all over these riots.  BLM are literal marxists and some chapter heads, such as Toronto, have expressed deep hatred against whites and referred to us as 'sub-human.'

My family is Ukrainian, we know what talk like that leads to.

There have been literally hundreds of thousands of protestors in hundreds of rallies all over the world, not just in the US and there have been a few dozen instigators of violence, so that does not mean you give a blanket condemnation of all as violent, Antifa means "anti-fascist" and how many killings have been linked to them? By comparison, those on the right wing have resorted to many incidents of attacks and killings and the victims of those attacks have included police. The issue is the unwarranted arrests, harassings, beatings and killings of coloured (non-caucasian) by police who consider themselves above the law, rather than enforcing the law (without fear or favour). The police have long been held in high esteem and the public has been quick to give them the benefit of the doubt in incidents, but the police have the same percentage or higher of racists, rapists, and violent offenders as the public. Down in the States, the numbers are way higher. 

And you are not the only bunyak here,

Edited by Tracker

17 hours ago, Tracker said:

And you are not the only bunyak here,

Oh, I'd argue he is the only bunyak going by the trash he's posting. I think the rest of us Ukrainians know better than to make ignorant statements and trot out some fragile proud boy bullshit narrative on this forum. If anything, you'd think a person of Ukrainian descent would understand the BLM movement and what it actually stands for, considering some of the disgusting oppression Ukrainians have faced in the past.

Are there **** humans taking advantage of BLM to peddle a separate agenda or narrative? Yes - same as any other movement/protest. However, by no means does it take away its actual purpose or meaning, much less justify making absurd, conspiracy theory level, blanket statements about it.

5 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Oh, I'd argue he is the only bunyak going by the trash he's posting. I think the rest of us Ukrainians know better than to make ignorant statements and trot out some fragile proud boy bullshit narrative on this forum. If anything, you'd think a person of Ukrainian descent would understand the BLM movement and what it actually stands for, considering some of the disgusting oppression Ukrainians have faced in the past.

Are there **** humans taking advantage of BLM to peddle a separate agenda or narrative? Yes - same as any other movement/protest. However, by no means does it take away its actual purpose or meaning, much less justify making absurd, conspiracy theory level, blanket statements about it.

Are you mad because I posted a pic of you in that other thread? 

7c6xg44li9921.jpg

Seriously most Ukranians are not so sensitive and delicate like yourself.  Most also have a sense of humor.   Also Ukraine and BLM have nothing in common I won't even bother explaining how wrong you are and will simply look at the pic above and picture you looking like this whenever you feel triggered.  

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Are you mad because I posted a pic of you in that other thread? 

7c6xg44li9921.jpg

Seriously most Ukranians are not so sensitive and delicate like yourself.  Most also have a sense of humor.   Also Ukraine and BLM have nothing in common I won't even bother explaining how wrong you are and will simply look at the pic above and picture you looking like this whenever you feel triggered.  

Stay edgy with the childish comments, bud. Nice contribution to the discussion, as usual.