Black Lives Matter

Rich

How can people standing with him, take that in and not choke?

First of all, who wants to be a prop for him? Don’t they realize this will haunt them for the rest of their lives. They are a part of this madman’s delusions and it is all recorded. What a legacy for your grandchildren to see.

If Trump really wanted to see grateful..in the millions and millions, he could just resign.

Right now, Torontians are marching peacefully in support of Black Lives Matter. It looks well organized and well represented.

Then, the Police Chief comes out and meets the crowd. What does he do?

He kneels in solidarity with the people he has come out to greet.

Talk about the right way to make sure it remains peaceful. Bravo!

And that goes for the many Police Officers in the US who have not confronted the crowds, but rather, diffuse any potential trouble by joining the protests. Bravo!

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Right now, Torontians are marching peacefully in support of Black Lives Matter. It looks well organized and well represented.

Then, the Police Chief comes out and meets the crowd. What does he do?

He kneels in solidarity with the people he has come out to greet.

Talk about the right way to make sure it remains peaceful. Bravo!

And that goes for the many Police Officers in the US who have not confronted the crowds, but rather, diffuse any potential trouble by joining the protests. Bravo!

There was a march in Calgary the other day (wish I knew about it BEFORE I tried to drive that way) and you know what the cops were doing? Directing traffic as it should be. 

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Pretty soon it will become a badge of honour to be criticized on twitter by trump 

which group of men is he referring to exactly? And is he threatening some sort of military action against the capital of his own country?

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Maybe he should talk to his white supremacist buddies and ask them to stop then. 

Speaking of stopping this forum is more peaceful recently.  Have certain people chosen to go away or been sent away?  Either way it’s a welcome change.  I can’t imagine people blowing trump in these threads right now. 

I'm sure they are but just not on this board right now.

Or maybe they're lurking in the background not responding and chuckling to themselves of how stupid a lot of us are by being brainwashed by deep state conspirators and mainstream media outlets. They're probably muttering to themselves that some don't cast a critical eye on others as they do with Trump, his Administration, Fox news and Breitbart. Fair and equal reporting across the board they say. 

I just have one thing to say to these lurkers if they are here: You forgot your hood in the car.

27 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I don’t understand this move by the officers.

Clearly those two officers were in the wrong. The guy went down hard and stayed there. There is no excuse.

This is why things are unfolding as they are. Cops don't want to be held responsible for actions such as these.