Black Lives Matter

Rich

39 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

If the Democrats take the senate and retain the house... yeah change will come. 

I don’t know if people understand what will happen if the Dems control the Whitehouse and both houses of Congress.   It will be very serious, very fantastic change. It will also likely be a very big day of reckoning for Trump and this GOP.  But once they turn the page on the very dark chapter of American history, man....the good they can do will be extraordinary. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

You cannot be surprised by any of this. 

The Whitehoods have gained control of gov't and and tearing everything down.

Where's our resident Whitehoods to Trumpsplain everything to us?

Wisely staying out of this.  Waiting for something they can say “yeah but the grand wizards economic plan is dope”. 

This is about as ugly as it gets, 10+ young males attack a man defending his business with a skateboard .  There is no rational explanation for this behaviour, the people involved are no better than the cop that committed the original crime .  Time for Trump to announce a Natl. curfew and bring the army in to take control of the hot spots.  

19 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

This is about as ugly as it gets, 10+ young males attack a man defending his business with a skateboard .  There is no rational explanation for this behaviour, the people involved are no better than the cop that committed the original crime .  Time for Trump to announce a Natl. curfew and bring the army in to take control of the hot spots.  

And it's ridiculous **** like this that will get Trump elected again.  White people will get scared,  Trump will spew bull **** about making America great again (i.e. Safe to walk the streets),   he will get voted again.   People will be stunned on how he wins and it will go back to stupid **** like this again.    

If only these animals would realize how far back this sets the cause by acting like savages.  

You will never win by acting like this..... 

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

And it's ridiculous **** like this that will get Trump elected again.  White people will get scared,  Trump will spew bull **** about making America great again (i.e. Safe to walk the streets),   he will get voted again.   People will be stunned on how he wins and it will go back to stupid **** like this again.    

If only these animals would realize how far back this sets the cause by acting like savages.  

These people represent no cause, they're in it for the destruction, violence and looting, they do not represent the B.L.M. movement, nor are they white supremacists or professional agitators spurred on by Trump, they are nothing more than hoodlums.  In fact representatives of B.L.M. should step forward and denounce these activities so they can distance themselves from this destruction and theft.

19 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

These people represent no cause, they're in it for the destruction, violence and looting, they do not represent the B.L.M. movement, nor are they white supremacists or professional agitators spurred on by Trump, they are nothing more than hoodlums.  In fact representatives of B.L.M. should step forward and denounce these activities so they can distance themselves from this destruction and theft.

In fact many are white supremacists. I’m confused by your posts, I can’t tell if you’re more outraged at the protests than what they’re protesting.  

33 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Doubtful.  This isn’t white vs black. There are far more non-whites fully embracing BLM right now.  Trump doesn’t gain. Everyone who is racist and gross was voting for him anyway.  This will embolden everyone else to take more seriously the need to remove him from office.   I expect more protests either in the short term or around Election Day at the White House. The populace is outraged. 

in other news, assuming there cops are incredibly stupid, you’d think one simple order from commanders would be “don’t shoot the media”.  I wonder where they got the idea the media is the enemy. 

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

The ugly part might have been when he tried to kill a black kid with a sword.  Not condoning a beat down but there was more to the story. 

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Doubtful.  This isn’t white vs black. There are far more non-whites fully embracing BLM right now.  Trump doesn’t gain. Everyone who is racist and gross was voting for him anyway.  This will embolden everyone else to take more seriously the need to remove him from office.   I expect more protests either in the short term or around Election Day at the White House. The populace is outraged. 

Vocal minority my friend.   When innocent people who own shops are getting looted and attacked for no reason at all... they will vote for whoever will *claim* to get rid of the evil bad men on the street.  

You don't think the previous riots pre-Trump didn't impact peoples votes?    Innocent working people do not want to put up with stupid bull **** like this.  They'll vote for whoever will protect them and will rid the **** from the street. 

I agree with the other poster... BLM should be targeting these idiots because it's absolutely going to kill the cause and get Trump re-elected.   Smart peaceful protests along with Biden trying to do his best to be a person of the people would obliterate Trump come election time. 

I don't think everyone who votes for Trump is automatically a racist person,  his weirdo MAGA red hat Southern fans are also a minority.   The majority of people who vote are working class white Americans who don't go online or in person to protests.... they vote in silent and they'll vote for whoever puts a stop to these people attacking their livelihoods. 

8 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

The ugly part might have been when he tried to kill a black kid with a sword.  Not condoning a beat down but there was more to the story. 

The black kid who looted and tried stealing from his livelihood?   Reminds me of the LA riots years ago when the Asian store owners had guns and killed black people trying to loot from them.    I don't think any of this is right... but you know I never was chased and stabbed by a sword or shot and killed by acting like a normal adult.  

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.   

12 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The black kid who looted and tried stealing from his livelihood?   Reminds me of the LA riots years ago when the Asian store owners had guns and killed black people trying to loot from them.    I don't think any of this is right... but you know I never was chased and stabbed by a sword or shot and killed by acting like a normal adult.  

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.   

I don’t know, was the kid looting his store?  Video and accounts seem to indicate the kid was skating by and the store owner was nowhere near his store and swinging a sword.

If there was a riot of hundreds outside my house and I was alone I’m pretty sure my brain would tell me it’s not worth standing outside with a sword.  I wouldn’t deserve a beating but I’d be pretty stupid to think I’d fend of an angry mob.  

let’s not bog down on the White supremacists, professional agitators and general miserable pricks taking advantage of legitimate protests.  It sucks but it’s a distraction.  And the root cause is not people running amok, it’s a populace that is hitting the breaking point and tired of not being heard and disgusted at the rise of everyday white supremacy and bigotry spurred on by a gutless president. 

Edited by The Unknown Poster

15 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Vocal minority my friend.   When innocent people who own shops are getting looted and attacked for no reason at all... they will vote for whoever will *claim* to get rid of the evil bad men on the street.  

You don't think the previous riots pre-Trump didn't impact peoples votes?    Innocent working people do not want to put up with stupid bull **** like this.  They'll vote for whoever will protect them and will rid the **** from the street. 

I agree with the other poster... BLM should be targeting these idiots because it's absolutely going to kill the cause and get Trump re-elected.   Smart peaceful protests along with Biden trying to do his best to be a person of the people would obliterate Trump come election time. 

I don't think everyone who votes for Trump is automatically a racist person,  his weirdo MAGA red hat Southern fans are also a minority.   The majority of people who vote are working class white Americans who don't go online or in person to protests.... they vote in silent and they'll vote for whoever puts a stop to these people attacking their livelihoods. 

Sorry. Black people don’t have to carry the burden of being black, being targets, being victims AND having to police the white supremacists and idiots they are trying to create chaos.  Black lives matter is about their treatment not this other stuff.  People who see this and say “see, black people run amok” are missing the point and giving oxygen to their own subtle racism.   To say the black folks have to speak out is akin to telling them they should know their role and shut up in the first place.  I just don’t agree.  Enough is enough with this.  I know you’re not a bad guy. It’s just a disagreement here.   We need to embrace and support without any “but....”.  

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

And the root cause is not people running amok, it’s a populace that is hitting the breaking point and tired of not being heard and disgusted at the rise of everyday white supremacy and bigotry spurred on by a gutless president. 

I will disagree with the root cause because it's been happening for years.  It's the culture (I keep bringing it up) but it's true.  At the beginning of the Corona Virus their was a tonne of racism towards Asians by parts of the black community.  You didn't see the Asian culture go crazy and destroy everything. Their was a tonne of racism to middle eastern folks during the "fear the terrorists"... you didn't see them going around destroying everything.     The gang culture promotes violence and looks for any reason to cause chaos and trouble.  It's sad.  You saw this same behavior during Clinton,  Bush and Obama eras also.  This isn't anything new. 

Trump is an idiot nobody is going to deny that... but these idiots are going to get him voted in again.  

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Sorry. Black people don’t have to carry the burden of being black, being targets, being victims AND having to police the white supremacists and idiots they are trying to create chaos.  Black lives matter is about their treatment not this other stuff.  People who see this and say “see, black people run amok” are missing the point and giving oxygen to their own subtle racism.   To say the black folks have to speak out is akin to telling them they should know their role and shut up in the first place.  I just don’t agree.  Enough is enough with this.  I know you’re not a bad guy. It’s just a disagreement here.   We need to embrace and support without any “but....”.  

Who else can peacefully get these idiots to stop?  Sending the military is the only other option and that will only fuel the fire.  

Shop owners and innocent citizens can't just sit back and allow for their property and hard work to get destroyed.   Something needs to get done and preferably peacefully. 

12 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Locally when that weenie 18 year old white kid spray painted those racist comments around town a while back.... immediately the Peguis chief (and others) condoned that action and immediately made a statement saying this is not right.    It diffused the situation quickly and helped strengthen the communities together.   He didn't have to do this since it wasn't anyone from his reserve or even associated to him.  His words potentially stopped any possibly race relations between the communities.   

18 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I will disagree with the root cause because it's been happening for years.  It's the culture (I keep bringing it up) but it's true.  At the beginning of the Corona Virus their was a tonne of racism towards Asians by parts of the black community.  You didn't see the Asian culture go crazy and destroy everything. Their was a tonne of racism to middle eastern folks during the "fear the terrorists"... you didn't see them going around destroying everything.     The gang culture promotes violence and looks for any reason to cause chaos and trouble.  It's sad.  You saw this same behavior during Clinton,  Bush and Obama eras also.  This isn't anything new. 

Trump is an idiot nobody is going to deny that... but these idiots are going to get him voted in again.  

Look at the entire history of blacks in America.  This isn’t new.  This is the breaking point now though.   The fact it’s happened before is the point.  How much longer does it need to go on.  Trump isn’t the cause but he’s fanning the flames of white supremacy which none of the other presidents did. 

he literally doesn’t care about black lives. 

9 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Locally when that weenie 18 year old white kid spray painted those racist comments around town a while back.... immediately the Peguis chief (and others) condoned that action and immediately made a statement saying this is not right.    It diffused the situation quickly and helped strengthen the communities together.   He didn't have to do this since it wasn't anyone from his reserve or even associated to him.  His words potentially stopped any possibly race relations between the communities.   

I don’t even see the connection.  But you want BLM to make a public statement that the violence, much of it by white supremacy groups, is not right?  That’s exactly what the agitators want....for blacks to take the burden of being violent.  Change the narrative from a history of racism to suddenly blacks are to blame.  Don’t fall for it.  

21 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Who else can peacefully get these idiots to stop?  Sending the military is the only other option and that will only fuel the fire.  

Shop owners and innocent citizens can't just sit back and allow for their property and hard work to get destroyed.   Something needs to get done and preferably peacefully. 

Well the highest office in the land could stop with the racist dog whistles and supporting white nationals.  That might help stop some of it.  Cops running down protestors and shooting at the media, not doing that might help a bit too.  

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I don’t even see the connection.  But you want BLM to make a public statement that the violence, much of it by white supremacy groups, is not right?  That’s exactly what the agitators want....for blacks to take the burden of being violent.  Change the narrative from a history of racism to suddenly blacks are to blame.  Don’t fall for it.  

How do you not see the connection?   Someone needs to tell these idiots to stop looting and rioting and to protest peacefully.    I'm speaking about the destroying peoples property here not about any messages towards abuse by police.   Unless I'm confused and you are suggesting that it's white supremacy groups going around smashing cars and stealing?

51 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

In fact many are white supremacists. I’m confused by your posts, I can’t tell if you’re more outraged at the protests than what they’re protesting.  

I have nothing against the actual protesters, but these clips have virtually nothing to do with the declared protest, it is pure opportunism to participate in mayhem, damage property and grab loot with reduced odds of being caught.  As for the demographic, there seems to be just as many white kids as black involved and the majority of them look to be student age, so I can't see many being affiliated with white supremacists or Trump supporters.   For the most part they're idiot kids.

Look at the entire history of blacks in America.  This isn’t new.  This is the breaking point now though.   The fact it’s happened before is the point.  How much longer does it need to go on.

It will stop once the culture changes.   You don't see police having these kinds of issues with other visible minorities.  

Trump isn’t the cause but he’s fanning the flames of white supremacy which none of the other presidents did.he literally doesn’t care about black lives.

Yup and this is why it's terrible that he might win again.  I don't think he even cares about white lives... he only cares about his own self. 

11 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I have nothing against the actual protesters, but these clips have virtually nothing to do with the declared protest, it is pure opportunism to participate in mayhem, damage property and grab loot with reduced odds of being caught.  As for the demographic, there seems to be just as many white kids as black involved and the majority of them look to be student age, so I can't see many being affiliated with white supremacists or Trump supporters.   For the most part they're idiot kids.

Well we can only believe the people who would know.  And sure idiot kids. But again, why let the legitimate narrative be over shadowed by the idiots?  That’s not really the story.  It’s part of it. But trump and the racists (like Barr) want us to believe it’s violent blacks and left wingers when it’s not.  Or at least not simply that.  

15 minutes ago, Brandon said:

How do you not see the connection?   Someone needs to tell these idiots to stop looting and rioting and to protest peacefully.    I'm speaking about the destroying peoples property here not about any messages towards abuse by police.   Unless I'm confused and you are suggesting that it's white supremacy groups going around smashing cars and stealing?

Yes in many cases it is.  The Minnesota governor said the violent people are 80% out of state. They are there for the sole reason to create chaos and try to bring backlash on black protestors and trigger more violence.  That’s the effort to spin it for trump and for white supremacy.