Covid-19

JCon

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Friday night, my littlest tested positive for Covid and the rest of the family has gotten it too. He got it pretty bad but it passed quickly  Luckily, my older son and wife recently got boosters, so they haven't had it too bad. 

It's completely knocked me on my butt. The worst head cold you could imagine and now, headaches, nausea and back pain. 

My oldest and I were supposed to run out of the tunnel, ahead of the players this week. That's a no-go. 

This will be the first home game I've missed in ages. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

Well, Friday night, my littlest tested positive for Covid and the rest of the family has gotten it too. He got it pretty bad but it passed quickly  Luckily, my older son and wife recently got boosters, so they haven't had it too bad. 

It's completely knocked me on my butt. The worst head cold you could imagine and now, headaches, nausea and back pain. 

My oldest and I were supposed to run out of the tunnel, ahead of the players this week. That's a no-go. 

Sorry to hear this.

9 minutes ago, JCon said:

Hang in there my friend. Health, family #1. All is good.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Jeff - so incredibly sorry to hear all of this, but getting healthy again is the most important thing. Opportunities with WBB will arise again one day. Sending lots of positive vibes your way!! 

👊

WBB has already offered to swap with another game. First class. 

Moderna Sues Pfizer Over Patents Behind COVID-19 Vaccine

COVID-19 vaccine maker Moderna is suing Pfizer and the German drugmaker BioNTech, accusing its main competitors of copying Moderna’s technology in order to make their own vaccine.

Moderna said Friday that Pfizer and BioNTech’s vaccine Comirnaty infringes on patents Moderna filed several years ago protecting the technology behind its preventive shot, Spikevax. The company filed patent infringement lawsuits in both U.S. federal court and a German court.
A Pfizer spokeswoman declined to comment, saying the company had not been served with a copy of the litigation.

Moderna and Pfizer’s two-shot vaccines both use mRNA technology to help patients fight the coronavirus.

The mRNA vaccines work by injecting a genetic code for the spike protein that coats the surface of the coronavirus. That code, the mRNA, is encased in a little ball of fat, and instructs the body’s cells to make some harmless spike copies that train the immune system to recognize the real virus.

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said in a prepared statement that the vaccine developer pioneered that technology and invested billions of dollars in creating it.
The company said it believes its rivals’ vaccine infringes on patents Moderna filed between 2010 and 2016

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/moderna-pfizer-lawsuit_n_6308ce85e4b0da54badf22f6

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Moderna Sues Pfizer Over Patents Behind COVID-19 Vaccine

COVID-19 vaccine maker Moderna is suing Pfizer and the German drugmaker BioNTech, accusing its main competitors of copying Moderna’s technology in order to make their own vaccine.

Moderna said Friday that Pfizer and BioNTech’s vaccine Comirnaty infringes on patents Moderna filed several years ago protecting the technology behind its preventive shot, Spikevax. The company filed patent infringement lawsuits in both U.S. federal court and a German court.
A Pfizer spokeswoman declined to comment, saying the company had not been served with a copy of the litigation.

Moderna and Pfizer’s two-shot vaccines both use mRNA technology to help patients fight the coronavirus.

The mRNA vaccines work by injecting a genetic code for the spike protein that coats the surface of the coronavirus. That code, the mRNA, is encased in a little ball of fat, and instructs the body’s cells to make some harmless spike copies that train the immune system to recognize the real virus.

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said in a prepared statement that the vaccine developer pioneered that technology and invested billions of dollars in creating it.
The company said it believes its rivals’ vaccine infringes on patents Moderna filed between 2010 and 2016

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/moderna-pfizer-lawsuit_n_6308ce85e4b0da54badf22f6

Like apple sueing samsung for icons and swipe gestures.