Covid-19

JCon

32 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

More like he got the vaccine to not miss upwards of 30 games during the season while he had to quarantine.

I read where he was also quoted him feeling a bit forced to do this not that he’s an anti vaxxer or anything. Come again?

No one forced him to take the vaccine. Choose to do anything you want but be prepared for the consequence of this choice, in this case financial repercussions. 

2 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I read where he was also quoted him feeling a bit forced to do this not that he’s an anti vaxxer or anything. Come again?

No one forced him to take the vaccine. Choose to do anything you want but be prepared for the consequence of this choice, in this case financial repercussions. 

I've heard this too from others. One person I heard, got the first shot but never bothered getting the second (?!??!?!?!?!??!?). Was told by employer, a local school, that they must or will lose their job. Became outraged and still hasn't got their shot. 

Some people are just big babies who don't like that their decisions have consequences.

crying-baby.gif

5 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Most people were forced. I felt forced to take it. But the thing that was forcing me is a deadly virus that spreads like wild fire. 

The president of the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) says Alberta Health Services (AHS) should immediately reduce capacity limits for both indoor and outdoor professional sports teams, and if the provincial government refuses, that teams should commit to the rollbacks themselves.

https://www.tsn.ca/alberta-covid-19-stadium-arena-capacity-limits-1.1697845

4 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

The president of the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) says Alberta Health Services (AHS) should immediately reduce capacity limits for both indoor and outdoor professional sports teams, and if the provincial government refuses, that teams should commit to the rollbacks themselves.

https://www.tsn.ca/alberta-covid-19-stadium-arena-capacity-limits-1.1697845

Based on the last game, it doesn't look like Edmonton needs to enforce anything other than maybe forcing the small number of people who show up for the game to space out a bit more.

People that don't want the vaccine are the most short sighted people in the world, they live in their own little world and don't recognize that by feeding the virus as it continues to mutate it becomes more and more of a drain on the already taxed healthcare system.

3 hours ago, JCon said:

Vaccines: God will protect me.

Guns: God can't protect me. 

I would not even say that really. The consistency in their logic is “I don’t need anyone else (specifically the government) to protect me, I will protect myself”. Be it with a gun, or my belief that the vaccine is dangerous, I will not be beholden to anyone else’s orders about my life (except abortion, of course). 

6 hours ago, Tracker said:

COVID Truthers’ New Low: Getting Followers to Yank Relatives From ICUs

Anti-vaxxers have adopted a new conspiracy theory, telling followers that doctors and nurses dealing with the surge of COVID among the unvaccinated are purposefully withholding miracle treatments. On Facebook groups, followers are encouraging each other to pull relatives from ICUs or withhold sending them to ERs and instead self-medicate with unproven drugs like ivermectin, according to posts reviewed by NBC News. Anti-vaxxers have shared instructions for getting someone released from the hospital and shared videos of people doing it successfully. As some followers have realized ivermectin is not effective at treating COVID, they’ve turned to bizarre and dangerous experiments like gargling iodine and inhaling hydrogen peroxide, NBC reports.

You are several 'stories' behind. An MB. Hospital in Southern Health has had 10 babies born dead, because the mothers were double - vaxxed.  Yes, people believe this and share the 'info.' 

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I would not even say that really. The consistency in their logic is “I don’t need anyone else (specifically the government) to protect me, I will protect myself”. Be it with a gun, or my belief that the vaccine is dangerous, I will not be beholden to anyone else’s orders about my life (except abortion, of course). 

Um, no, because they specifically say that Jeebus and the invisible sky fairy will save them. 

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Was out tonight and the table next to us outed themselves when they said that they didn't want any dressing with their salads tonight......................busted😉

You be should be able to audit their vaccine status on the spot. 

Edited by JCon

Not to be outdone we have our very own idiot right here in Winnipeg, you continue to show your ignorance every time you mention the holocaust the way this imbecile does, maybe try to be a better person and actually read about the holocaust you waste of space, anyone who frequents this wanna be human being **** food palace is part of the problem