Covid-19

JCon

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

I will be surprised if this lawyer doesn't find himself in front of the Law Society Discipline committee.

This is American style crap, we don't need this stuff here.

really awful. Apology isn't going to cut it.

You knew that the plaintiffs in this case would appeal if (or hopefully when) they lose the case, but this will just give them an additional reason. They’ll claim that the judge wasn’t impartial because of this incident.

Just now, Stretch said:

You knew that the plaintiffs in this case would appeal if (or hopefully when) they lose the case, but this will just give them an additional reason. They’ll claim that the judge wasn’t impartial because of this incident.

I feel like that appeal should be thrown out pretty quick though because they (or someone associated with them) caused the incident.  That's basically saying "we are appealing because the judge didn't give in to our intimidation which makes the result of the trial unfair".  If anything, they should get a harsher punishment because of it.

19 minutes ago, Sard said:

If vaccines are against nature, then so are TV transmissions, and frankly pretty much everything people do... but if they want to be the group to volunteer to be wiped out by nature, who are we to stop them?

The entire newsroom can step right up.  An ICU loaded with infected patients - sounds about right for them. 

5 hours ago, Mark F said:

I will be surprised if this lawyer doesn't find himself in front of the Law Society Discipline committee.

This is American style crap, we don't need this stuff here.

really awful. Apology isn't going to cut it.

I heard on the news on my way home tonight that the MB and AB Law Society’s are arguing over who gets to deal with the POS. Sounds like the both want to hang’em high.

Aaaahhhh I had just typed out (on my phone) a very good reply to that Jerry guys long ass post. Where I address most of his points in a clear way showing how he's biased and describing why his line of thinking isn't ideal when looking for truth...hit post....and the thread is locked!!! Bah!!

Oh well. Just know Jerry that there are answers to everything you posted from sources that aren't CNN or some other bs media Corp. 

Edited by Bigblue204

34 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Aaaahhhh I had just typed out (on my phone) a very good reply to that Jerry guys long ass post. Where I address most of his points in a clear way showing how he's biased and describing why his line of thinking isn't ideal when looking for truth...hit post....and the thread is locked!!! Bah!!

Oh well. Just know Jerry that there are answers to everything you posted from sources that aren't CNN or some other bs media Corp. 

He has an anti censorship one that you could post in if you hurry. 

1 hour ago, GCJenks said:

He has an anti censorship one that you could post in if you hurry. 

I'm not about to re-type it all out.

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Imagine going through life with Jerry's paranoia. It must be crippling.

It's always antimaskers/antivaccine peeps who say we're living in fear etc etc...while they claim scientists/doctors/governments and Bill Gates are out to kill us all. 

Like who is really afraid here? Who is being consumed by belief?

7 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I'm not about to re-type it all out.

It's always antimaskers/antivaccine peeps who say we're living in fear etc etc...while they claim scientists/doctors/governments and Bill Gates are out to kill us all. 

Like who is really afraid here? Who is being consumed by belief?

Exactly. How do you believe all that...and still sleep at night? 

1 hour ago, Mark H. said:

There is evidence that shows this? School in MB were the source of far fewer cases than other sources. 

Keep in mind schools were also shut down and not really given the opportunity. Just before they shut down again, my sons school was getting 2 cases a week.