Covid-19

JCon

I think we won’t see any further loosening for at least a week. “Yep” it will be earlier than August 2nd but not this week. Too many people still in hospital, need to protect the health care system a little longer. 

@Noellerdon’t feel too bad about AB, BC is the province screwing up second doses like no other. Have stood steadfast to the 8 weeks after first dose. Also sticking too the super centre / clinic system. No pharmacy doses, Drs offices or anything. 

Pfizer vaccines for 17 and under.
Moderna vaccines for 18 and over.
Booking for tomorrow.
Medigroup health center
14-1585 Kenaston Blvd
204-410-5200 EXT 205

also

Every supersite in Manitoba will be offering only walk-in COVID-19 vaccine appointments on Wednesday, July 14.

35 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:
Pfizer vaccines for 17 and under.
Moderna vaccines for 18 and over.
Booking for tomorrow.
Medigroup health center
14-1585 Kenaston Blvd
204-410-5200 EXT 205

also

Every supersite in Manitoba will be offering only walk-in COVID-19 vaccine appointments on Wednesday, July 14.

Thanks for this, was able to move an appointment up from the 12th to tomorrow for one of my kids.

Got dose 1 may 25. I'm scheduled for dose 2 July 28. 

8 weeks.

Parents are both now vaccinated.  Probably about 7 weeks in between their doses. 

Seems most cases are still in the morden Winkler Steinbach regions but yeah... 

Percentage going down = it's almost back to normal ish. Ironically for my daughter wearing masks at school is normal. 

9 minutes ago, the watcher said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned but I just noticed we have surpassed the USA in vaccination rate. 106.4 per 100 in Canada and 99.03 per 100 in the States.They really must have stalled out at some point. 

Anyone who's not following Trevor Tombe on Twitter

really should. He posts, daily, all kinds neat statistical data about the vaccination rates across Canada, and comparisons to other countries, especially the US. If you're into the statistical end of things, it's a great follow....

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Got dose 1 may 25. I'm scheduled for dose 2 July 28. 

8 weeks.

Parents are both now vaccinated.  Probably about 7 weeks in between their doses. 

Seems most cases are still in the morden Winkler Steinbach regions but yeah... 

Percentage going down = it's almost back to normal ish. Ironically for my daughter wearing masks at school is normal. 

South East has gone two days without a case. 17 active cases in the whole of south east.

Got my second dose today and I have to say that I think someone tampered with it, after I left RBCCC I had a strange thought and then found my self in line buying a green suit, passed by Superstore to pick up a watermelon, then ended up at the LC buying Pil,  wasn't done yet as I needed new  sneaks but I didn't want adidas I found some nice white ones with 4 green stripes, felt hungry  so I went to lunch with a female cousin of mine who I felt attracted to. Just woke up in a cold sweat...................................it was only a dream but my God was it ever terrifying.

11 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Got my second dose today and I have to say that I think someone tampered with it, after I left RBCCC I had a strange thought and then found my self in line buying a green suit, passed by Superstore to pick up a watermelon, then ended up at the LC buying Pil,  wasn't done yet as I needed new  sneaks but I didn't want adidas I found some nice white ones with 4 green stripes, felt hungry  so I went to lunch with a female cousin of mine who I felt attracted to. Just woke up in a cold sweat...................................it was only a dream but my God was it ever terrifying.

More like a nightmare. If you woke up and it was real, the only cure would be to go back to sleep and pray Freddy Kruger showed up and killed you in your dream so you wouldnt have to wake back up into that nightmare reality.

Too far?

Edited by Bubba Zanetti