Covid-19

JCon

Today's RIP's

*  A man in his 20s from Interlake–Eastern health region, linked to the B.1.1.7 (alpha) variant of concern
*  A man in his 60s from the Southern Health region, linked to the alpha variant of concern
*  A woman in her 70s from the Winnipeg health region linked to the unspecified variant of concern
*  A woman in her 70s from the Winnipeg health region, linked to the alpha variant of concern

Health officials say there are 1,860 active cases, 52,478 people have recovered, and 123 people are in the hospital with active COVID-19 cases, including 34 in the intensive care unit. The death toll in the province is 1,129.

Tuesday’s cases include:

*  4 cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region
*  15 cases in the Northern health region
*  1 case in the Prairie Mountain Health region
*  16 cases in the Southern Health region
*  33 cases in the Winnipeg health region

1,243 laboratory tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 817,797.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I’m not sure what I would do with a $100/month of weed but I am going to enter…

I can’t remember who the user is but operate some food trailers and now a stand at Riding Mtn.  Hopefully someone tags you or you have seen this. MB has re-opened the bridge grant program and is including seasonal businesses. Hopefully this gets you a little relief. 

https://news.gov.mb.ca/news/?archive=&item=51483

37 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

I’m not sure what I would do with a $100/month of weed but I am going to enter…

I can’t remember who the user is but operate some food trailers and now a stand at Riding Mtn.  Hopefully someone tags you or you have seen this. MB has re-opened the bridge grant program and is including seasonal businesses. Hopefully this gets you a little relief. 

https://news.gov.mb.ca/news/?archive=&item=51483

@CodyT

I'll be there next week!

10 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Thank God!!  We seem to have passed the critical point where the number of new cases are well under 100. We can all breathe a little easier now.

Testing numbers are way down too. I won’t believe it until Thursday which often seems to be the highest day of the week.