Covid-19

JCon

43 minutes ago, iHeart said:

wasn't it like May 6th days ago? (couldn't expand over the weekend is my guess) well no matter it looks like one or two more announcement then I can book mine

I believe that they have only been expanding the eligibility every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

5 minutes ago, Tracker said:

The point is that they do not always know when someone is infected but asymptomatic. This is very wrong if it is going on.

I hope with all my heart that this is the beginning of the downward slide of COVID.

I never quite trust the Monday numbers because testing seems to go down on weekends.  The Tuesday numbers are usually more consistent with the rest of the week.

3 minutes ago, Sard said:

I believe that they have only been expanding the eligibility every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I never quite trust the Monday numbers because testing seems to go down on weekends.  The Tuesday numbers are usually more consistent with the rest of the week.

oh well then that means I can book it on wednesday or friday because today's expansion is pretty close to when I got my first)

While it's nice that the cases are trending down don't worry about them this virus is going to be around for some time in various forms, watch the tpr and watch the hospital rates especially the icu numbers, people will continue to catch the virus for some reason or another but if they don't require hospitalization or die from it they this virus will be said to be contained.

1 minute ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Has the 5G kicked in yet? I've heard raising your arm that got the poke helps increase the range.

I opened the utensil drawer and was almost stabbed to death with all the knives that flew out at me. Magnets are no joke. I still have a spoon lodged in my ear. 

the daily case count is your leading indicator...unfortunately the hospitalizations and ICU admissions is a lagging indicator, so those will take some time to come down. For now, definitely celebrate the declining daily case counts and corresponding downward TP%..... Things are trending very nicely for 'Toba!

9 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Fines are not going to prevent further violations- all the pastor or pastors will do is squeeze the parishioners a little harder while wringing their hands as they complain about being persecuted for "Jesus' sake". Send them to jail. I hear Milner Ridge is nice this time of year. 

14 hours ago, Tracker said:

Fines are not going to prevent further violations- all the pastor or pastors will do is squeeze the parishioners a little harder while wringing their hands as they complain about being persecuted for "Jesus' sake". Send them to jail. I hear Milner Ridge is nice this time of year. 

And treat them like any other business and what that comes along with.  

So glad to be 5G capable, which will help a ton at the lake! Anyone else who got the Pfizer second dose dealing with a pretty sore shoulder/arm the next day? Mine is considerably more tender than the first dose but I'm feeling great otherwise (Tylenol trick works wonders).

Edited by blue_gold_84

11 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

So glad to be 5G capable, which will help a ton at the lake! Anyone else who got the Pfizer second dose dealing with a pretty sore shoulder/arm the next day? Mine is considerably more tender than the first dose but I'm feeling great otherwise (Tylenol trick works wonders).

Sore arm but not worse than the AZ shot. I had a some mild flu like symptoms earlier this morning but only lasted a few minutes. Otherwise, a little tired but completely fine. 

21 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

I arm was pretty sore.  My parents' on the other hand - no tenderness or flu symptoms whatsoever.