Covid-19

JCon

Just now, bustamente said:

May be an unpopular take but if you are not medically exempt from getting the vaccine and you chose not to and require the service of an icu you should be charged an appropriate fee for the service of trying to keep your stupid ass alive.

I approve of the sentiment but you can't do that. 

Medical care is one of those basic things and we have to save even stupid people. 

However denying them the frivolous fun things because they're too stupid to protect everyone and themselves, that's totally fine.

23 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Manitobans who received at least one dose of #COVID19 vaccine by August 2 will be eligible to enter a lottery to win $2 million in cash and scholarships.

If you win 2 million you dont need to go to school.

Win 2 million without education and you'll be broke in 5 years or less.

Max prize is $100 000 cash for adults and $25 000 scholarships for minors. Multiple draws in each health authority.

16 minutes ago, bustamente said:

May be an unpopular take but if you are not medically exempt from getting the vaccine and you chose not to and require the service of an icu you should be charged an appropriate fee for the service of trying to keep your stupid ass alive.

I like the idea. But it's just not something we as a society should explore. Precedent would then be set. What would be next? Eating junk food, drinking alcohol, smoking? Speeding? etc etc, you get the point. The potential for the stupid people to get into power and change the parameters could be extremely harmful....and well we all know there are lots of stupid people in power. 

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I like the idea. But it's just not something we as a society should explore. Precedent would then be set. What would be next? Eating junk food, drinking alcohol, smoking? Speeding? etc etc, you get the point. The potential for the stupid people to get into power and change the parameters could be extremely harmful....and well we all know there are lots of stupid people in power. 

22 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I approve of the sentiment but you can't do that. 

Medical care is one of those basic things and we have to save even stupid people. 

However denying them the frivolous fun things because they're too stupid to protect everyone and themselves, that's totally fine.

Of course this would never happen just a bit of a rant on a rainy day 🙃

Testimony from an anti-vaxxer goes 'off the rails'

Ohio lawmakers debating a bill Tuesday that would allow anyone to refuse any vaccine for any reason and would give them the "right" to not be "discriminated" against or even asked about their vaccination status, heard from Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, recognized as one of the world's top spreaders of vaccine disinformation.

After falsely claiming that 5000 Americans have died from the coronavirus vaccine, Dr. Tenpenny told lawmakers that the injections, which have saved countless lives around the world, make people magnetic.

"Right now we're all kind of hypothesizing," a fast-talking Tenpenny said, after being asked about the "EMF frequencies," also known as electromagnetic frequencies, she "hypothesizes" are associated with the COVID-19 vaccine.

"I mean what is it that's actually being transmitted that's causing all of these things? Is it a combination of the protein which now we're finding has a metal attached to it?" Tenpenny posited to lawmakers.

"I'm sure you've seen the pictures all over the internet of people who've had these shots and now they're magnetized, and put a key on their forehead, it sticks, they can put spoons and forks all over them and they can stick because now we think that there's a metal piece to that," she claimed, not saying who "we" refers to. There is exactly zero proof this is legitimate.

She also pushed the false claim that vaccinated people are shedding unknown properties onto unvaccinated people.

"There has been people who've long suspected that there was some sort of an interface," she continued, using air quotes, "yet to be defined in the interface between what's being injected in these shots, and all of the 5G towers. Not proven yet, but we're trying to figure out what is it that's being transmitted to these unvaccinated people."

The name of the Ohio bill, HB 248, is the "Vaccine Choice and Anti-Discrimination Act," to protect science-denying unvaccinated Ohioans from discrimination.

As far as Dr. Tenpenny goes, the Center for Public Integrity reports "Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, who offers a $595, eight-week course in anti-vaccine talking points despite a federal judge having found her 'unqualified' to weigh in as an expert witness on a vaccine-related lawsuit

Watch: Testimony from an anti-vaxxer goes 'off the rails' - Alternet.org

This post is a brag about something I predicted. (Ok maybe it's super obvious but still I called it!)

As you can see above. I predicted that the vaccines would catch the blame for the very real fertility issues humanity is facing.... AND WHAT DID I SEE ON FB TODAY!?!? Just that. Anti vaxxers saying that in 20 years time, no one who got the jab would be able to have kids. These motherfuckers are so predictable it's funny.

2 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

This post is a brag about something I predicted. (Ok maybe it's super obvious but still I called it!)

As you can see above. I predicted that the vaccines would catch the blame for the very real fertility issues humanity is facing.... AND WHAT DID I SEE ON FB TODAY!?!? Just that. Anti vaxxers saying that in 20 years time, no one who got the jab would be able to have kids.

And don't forget - Bill Gates is working depopulating the planet - until only he and a few others are left.  

12 minutes ago, JCon said:

But they don't say that we HAVE to see family right? I can see the people I want to see? 

You sound like one of my staff in BC, I told him that I was free to travel without self isolating and that I just needed to figure out BC's rules and if they will let me know. He said "No, you are not allowed in here..."

18 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Yup, don't you know. All capitalists want LESS people, so they can sell LESS products and make LESS money. It's simple economics.

The purpose of Capitalists and businesses in general is to make money- as much as possible as quickly as possible, and to leave the future wellbeing of the societies they exist in to others. The disregard of many corporations for the environment, the wellbeing of their employees and even customers are prime examples. The managers of these corporations typically do not give a damn about anything except the profits of the current year, as that is where their compensations are determined.  The problem is the system they exist in and the rules by which they are allowed to operate. A simple change that produces profound effects in the corporate world is basing the bonus payouts and retirement incomes of corporate executives on the ongoing profitability of their former employers  after they retire.