Covid-19

JCon

17 hours ago, GCJenks said:

We don’t actually know she wasn’t there. So far she has denied that any evidence of her being there. I’m going to bet she was. 

She said at the time the graduation was going on she was at the Ledge and can prove it so she's okay on that account.

7 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

She said at the time the graduation was going on she was at the Ledge and can prove it so she's okay on that account.

That is how she wants you to read it and believe. Evidence is out that the ceremony happened at 11:30am. Lots of time to get to the Leg after. 

Having now deleted her MLA Facebook page doesn’t look good on her innocence. 

1 hour ago, GCJenks said:

That is how she wants you to read it and believe. Evidence is out that the ceremony happened at 11:30am. Lots of time to get to the Leg after. 

Having now deleted her MLA Facebook page doesn’t look good on her innocence. 

It would be simple to end any discussion with A clear  " I was not there "  Controversy  ended. The second that hasn't been said it doesn't look good. So it's one of 2 things.1-  Stupid to be there or 2- Stupid to not make a simple clear statement

She also missed a vote at 11 am and the first time she's in the session is 11:25. Ceremony started at 11 am allegedly. Also was she in the Leg or participating virtually?

As for Springs, that program is not accredited by any governing body for Bible colleges such as those accrediting CMU. Providence or Booth here is Manitoba. Also not an accredited university or college ala U of M, U of W or Red River. So do they count as a post secondary institution? Moreover that was a Grad not an in person or remote learning time, again seeming to show they didn't follow the rules for post secondary institutions.

17 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

She also missed a vote at 11 am and the first time she's in the session is 11:25. Ceremony started at 11 am allegedly. Also was she in the Leg or participating virtually?

As for Springs, that program is not accredited by any governing body for Bible colleges such as those accrediting CMU. Providence or Booth here is Manitoba. Also not an accredited university or college ala U of M, U of W or Red River. So do they count as a post secondary institution? Moreover that was a Grad not an in person or remote learning time, again seeming to show they didn't follow the rules for post secondary institutions.

Its basically an indoctrination program into their wacky theology. I say this as someone who has a minor in Biblical and Theological studies, but anyone can see they have pretty crazy theology. They have the kids in their own Springs educational system from Kindergarten to fake college.

Seeing as they were broadcasting the grad ceremony to a parking lot, you'd have to think Audrey Gordon, at the very least, was well aware of the event and kept quiet. It also makes no sense to me why she would complete walk around saying that she wasn't there when saying directly that she wasn't there is way easier and puts part of the situation to bed.

Edited by WildPath

2 hours ago, WildPath said:

Its basically an indoctrination program into their wacky theology. I say this as someone who has a minor in Biblical and Theological studies, but anyone can see they have pretty crazy theology. They have the kids in their own Springs educational system from Kindergarten to fake college.

Seeing as they were broadcasting the grad ceremony to a parking lot, you'd have to think Audrey Gordon, at the very least, was well aware of the event and kept quiet. It also makes no sense to me why she would complete walk around saying that she wasn't there when saying directly that she wasn't there is way easier and puts part of the situation to bed.

And the pastor is Leon Fontaine a former used-car dealer who found a more lucrative pastime.

19 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

It's a slap in the face to every kid who graduated last year. They missed out on all the traditional grad stuff but did their best to do something special. Locally they held a parade with each kid in some kind of a vehicle that they had decorated . Alot of the town and surrounding area came out to cheer them on. But this self aggrandizing church is to important for that type of forward thinking.  I have no doubt it will be quietly dismissed with a few public " tsk, tsks" by the province.

So sick of selfish, inconsiderate **** humans... And there are way, way too many of them on this ******* rock, spouting their ignorance and misguided arrogance - seemingly with pride (or even hubris).

The pandemic has really shaken my faith in humanity. Pandemic fatigue is real and it's just exhausting at this stage of the game.

I know it's tough right now with these goddamn restrictions but I hope everyone enjoys today to the fullest. It's a beautiful day, so get out in the sun and be safe!

Wuhan Researchers Were Hospitalized With COVID-19 Symptoms Pre-Pandemic: Reports

A month before China reported its first COVID-19 cases in 2019, three researchers at China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology fell ill and had to be hospitalized, according to a previously undisclosed U.S. intelligence report The Wall Street Journal cited on Sunday.

Sick researchers were previously mentioned in a Jan. 15 U.S. State Department fact sheet that didn’t say they had to be hospitalized. The fact sheet only stated that researchers had fallen sick in November 2019 “with symptoms consistent with both COVID-19 and common seasonal illness” and that the Chinese Communist Party had prevented them from being interviewed.

CNN also later confirmed the intelligence report’s details, citing two people who were reportedly briefed on the intelligence. 

Wuhan Researchers Were Hospitalized With COVID-19 Symptoms Pre-Pandemic: Reports | HuffPost

On 2021-05-23 at 3:06 PM, rebusrankin said:

They count as a tax-free organization.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Anyone currently in the icu who had the chance to get vaccinated and chose not to and flaunted restrictions please know that your actions have caused critically ill people to suffer and in some cases die, I hope you all recouver and I hope somebody tells you your actions caused pain and misery in other peoples life, but I doubt it will have any effect on any of you

NEW Last updated: May 25, 2021

Public health officials advise two new deaths in people with COVID-19 have been reported today:

• a male in his 30s from the Winnipeg health region; and
  • a female in her 80s from the Southern Health-Santé Sud health region, linked to the B.1.1.7 variant of concern.

Four deaths in people with COVID-19 were reported Monday:

• a male in his 40s from the Prairie Mountain Health region, linked to B.1.1.7 variant of concern;
  • a male in his 50 from the Prairie Mountain Health region, linked to B.1.1.7 variant of concern;
  • a male his 70s from the Southern Health-Santé Sud health region; and
  • a male his 70s from the Southern Health-Santé Sud health region.

The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 13.8 per cent provincially and 15.9 per cent in Winnipeg. As of 9:30 a.m. today, 259 new cases of the virus have been identified. The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 49,046.  

Today’s COVID-19 data shows:

• 15 cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;   
  • 14 cases in the Northern health region.    
  • 15 cases in the Prairie Mountain health region;    
  • 28 cases in the Southern Health-Santé Sud health region; and    
  • 187 cases in the Winnipeg health region.

The data also shows:  

• 4,945 active cases and 43,066 individuals who have recovered from COVID-19; 
  • 253 people in hospital with active COVID-19 as well as 61 people in hospital with COVID-19 who are no longer infectious but continue to require care, for a total of 314 hospitalizations;  
  • 59 people in intensive care units with active COVID-19 as well as 20 people with COVID-19 who are no longer infectious but continue to require critical care, for a total of 79 ICU patients;  
  • 2,398 laboratory tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 751,948; and 
  • the total number of deaths in people with COVID-19 is 1,035.