Covid-19

JCon

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Yeah masks aren't perfect, but they do work to slow the spread and there is lots of evidence to support that. 

Yeah they're uncomfortable and a pain int he ass, but my understanding is covid is a lot more uncomfortable and more of a pain in the ass. 

Wash your damned hands and wear a mask. 

How much did the CFL want from the feds?  Was it $150M?

We could fund the league if we bust 300 more bozos like this.

Kentucky Man Accused Of Breaking Canada's COVID-19 Rules Faces $569,000 Fine

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/25/905847150/american-man-accused-of-breaking-canadas-covid-19-rules-faces-560-000-fine?fbclid=IwAR3Sb0OP1A_zql7d-Ld8d5RjICKl8dAM_ldZvrr-BK-ntl6TuvX3FrBKwk0

Edited by johnzo

1 minute ago, Mark H. said:

I got my negative result back today.

I recommend getting tested - not a big deal at all.  

I've had one done in June, and I'm getting a second done tonight in order to have the results before I potentially travel next weekend, and then I'll get a 3rd done when I return from travel. Just to be completely safe and sound. AB is very proactive in terms of asymptomatic testing. Available in virtually all drug stores across the province....Shopper's and Loblaw's pharmacies, for sure, anyhow....

42 minutes ago, Floyd said:

So Manitoba instituting 'isolation centres' to force people to self-isolate even if they've only been in contact with someone who has tested positive...  thanks to a few small clusters.  Insane.  I can't imagine what things would be like if this actually was as contagious and deadly as we believe...

Oh ****, here we go again... it's all a global conspiracy, but Floyd is on top of it and going to break that **** wide open! Go get em! 

9 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Oh ****, here we go again... it's all a global conspiracy, but Floyd is on top of it and going to break that **** wide open! Go get em! 

Oh you're right... the sky is falling.  Cases are 'spiking... everyone run.

There's no conspiracy.  Just groupthink based on caseload and the deaths of two people in their 90s.

General population paying for irresponsibility of a few clusters.

21 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Usually how it works. A few bad apples ruin the bunch. This spike in cases here in the province is no exception.

25 minutes ago, Floyd said:

There's no conspiracy.  Just groupthink based on caseload and the deaths of two people in their 90s.

See...that's what water does, it shrinks things. : seinfeld

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

Oh you're right... the sky is falling.  Cases are 'spiking... everyone run.

You are not allowed to have a different opinion and rather then dispute you on why I don't agree by using facts or my own reasons...  I will be rude instead and take the easy way out with lazy answers.   

Do I fit in now?  

Here's the thing about isolation:

(First hand experience)

People who are asymptomatic transmit the virus at a very low rate.  If people stay home when they start to experience symptoms, they will more than likely only transmit the virus to their immediate family.  If you're not feeling well, stay home and get yourself tested.  If you're positive, follow the public health guidelines.

This virus can be contained if people are careful.  It is the careless people who end up infecting our most vulnerable citizens.