Covid-19

JCon

2 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Did not know that.

I didn't, either. It's been widely unknown. Only a few days I found out but it's been allowed, since at least early June: https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/u-s-travel-restrictions-covid-19-land-border-fly-1.5607741

I can understand wanting to visit family there but I wouldn't step foot on a plane these days to travel domestically, much less to travel into the COVID-19 Cesspool south of us.

3 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Just interesting as a comparison

Wow, that's just incredible. If you're not following individual states, you wouldn't really know. I believe most universities and colleges are back in the US, so I expect these numbers to rise. 

Public schools go back in less than 2 weeks. 

Population of North Dakota is ~762k. 

3 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

BREAKING NEWS

Because of rising numbers in Brandon and reports of large gatherings, Prairie Mountain Health Region is being moved from code Yellow to Orange. Effective Monday: Group sizes restricted to 10 in western Manitoba and masks will be mandatory in public places. (CBC) (CP)

Sorry...

tenor.gif

23 hours ago, Mark H. said:

BREAKING NEWS

Because of rising numbers in Brandon and reports of large gatherings, Prairie Mountain Health Region is being moved from code Yellow to Orange. Effective Monday: Group sizes restricted to 10 in western Manitoba and masks will be mandatory in public places. (CBC) (CP)

If these measures stay in place for any length of time, I don't see how they could justify opening schools. 

On 2020-08-20 at 2:59 PM, Mark H. said:

BREAKING NEWS

giphy.gif