Covid-19

JCon

Bottom line it doesn't matter where you live. If people don't social distance & wear masks then things can go south pretty fast. We've seen that this summer with the riots in the States, over 250,000 people in Sturgis, SD, Grand Beach being overcrowded & mostly young people not taking  social distancing seriously & partying all across Canada no matter what province. Anyone who rants about having to wear a mask or that the virus is a hoax needs to have their heads examined. 

1 hour ago, nate007 said:

I'm curious where this 'known cluster' in the Southern Health region is, as it really shot up today. Is it still linked to a colony or Steinbach? Or is there a new community with an outbreak?

Ritchot/Niverville region

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

Thissssss is why I have such a problem with religion and religious people.... Yeeeeesh. 

My nephew lists occasion after occasion on F/B with each one saying... Religion, please go away. And this why.

Personally, I fail to see how you can say you’re religious and putting people in harm’s way. 17 cases out of 100, in that example in Alberta, is a huge percentage. 
There are enough known examples now to restrict these events or better yet, not allow them...