Covid-19

JCon

52 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

A bit off topic but I cant get over how Trump stands.  Does he have a back ailment?  I see people say he stands like a centaur without the hind part.  lol

Some speculate its due to wearing large lifts in his shoes (he claims to be 6'3" but is probably 6 feet.  Its just weird.  I dont think i could stand like that if I tried.

I have heard all that, but honestly I think he does it to hide his giant gut. Lean forward and he thinks people won't see his big belly sticking out.

With Trump it's always vanity.

5 minutes ago, bustamente said:

He supposedly wears specially made shoes with 2 plus inches built in plus he is obese in the mid rift, the wacky WH doctor in the beginning of his term listed Trump at 6 foot 1, Trudeau is reportedly 6 foot 2

1*hcAupVgof1d9mnDZ-PZcuA.png

Doctor had him at 6'3" didnt he?  And 239lbs?  Which is impossible.  It would defy physics.  He's probably 6'0" and about 320.   Its also why he wears awful clothes.  Rich guy like him, you'd think he'd wear custom made everything but his suits look off the rack, ill fitting, over-sized.  Too long ties etc.  

Alabama Is Packing Graduation Ceremonies and Overloading ICUs

Several high schools in Alabama—where coronavirus cases have been steadily increasing since lockdown restrictions were first loosened last month—went ahead with ceremonies this week, provoking the ire of protesters and dismay among some public health officials. Even as local Montgomery officials warned this week that major hospitals had completely run out of available intensive care unit beds due to an outbreak in the area, Gov. Kay Ivey announced Thursday that statewide bans on large entertainment venues, athletic activities, and childcare facilities would end on Friday at 5 p.m.

In other words, one of the states with the most alarming COVID-19 dynamics in the country was plowing ahead with a uniquely brazen reopening. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alabama-is-packing-graduation-ceremonies-and-overloading-icus

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Rich guy like him, you'd think he'd wear custom made everything but his suits look off the rack, ill fitting, over-sized.  Too long ties etc.  

I read that he thinks only fat people need suits tailored so that's why he wears em off the rack. Dumbass doesn't even realize that a well fitting suit make absolutely anyone look good. As for the long ties, again the reason is simple, he thinks it's slimming. 

Guy is a fat whale and totally insecure about it. But then again what do we expect from a guy who eats that much fast food and thinks exercising drains you of your energy which is a set amount you get in life (yes that's apparently something he really believes)

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

It appears that the Trump "strategy" is to offload the responsibility for coping with the pandemic to the individual states and cities and to hold financial aid conditional upon them being "nice" to Trump. That way he can deny any responsibility for the rapidly growing body count while encouraging the nutty fringe to resist any restrictions. And when things really go to hell in a handcart, he can wring his hands and say, "If only they had listened to me". All the while he can flail around for someone to blame: China, the WHO, the Democrats, Obama, and the CDC on the theory that if you throw enough **** at a wall, some of it is bound to stick and make you look like you are actually doing something. None of this is likely to work, and then we are going to see how ugly things can get.

Gotta hand it to Trump. He's actually killing off his base because they are too stupid to figure things out on their own. If there's a second wave, the country won't shut down, he vows. He advises to use hydroxycloroquine with no basis of fact it works on Covid 19 but has nasty side effects. Tries to blackmail Michigan dealing with the pandemic & a flood threatening to withhold federal funds during a dec;lared state of emergency & wants churches to reopen even in areas where the virus is still going strong.  There are no words to describe this man other than absolute contempt. No wonder the US is mixed up & being torn apart at the seams with this guy offering no hope of leadership.