Covid-19

JCon

Trump's new plan is to promise a Vaccine in short order.  Just wait, I promise you at some point during the campaign he will say a vote for him is a vote for a vaccine and a normalized America.  Vote or Biden and it's social distancing and bad economy for five years.    Then should Trump win, he'd say "no one knew you couldnt make a vaccine in six months".

Just now, The Unknown Poster said:

Trump's new plan is to promise a Vaccine in short order.  Just wait, I promise you at some point during the campaign he will say a vote for him is a vote for a vaccine and a normalized America.  Vote or Biden and it's social distancing and bad economy for five years.    Then should Trump win, he'd say "no one knew you couldnt make a vaccine in six months".

A lil chloroquine here, a lil disinfectant there. Everything that the body needs.

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Vote for me, live. Vote for Biden, die.  

14 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Best response I have seen to this has been it's like getting nine women pregnant and expecting a baby in one month.

He is so incompetent and such a useless person.

Some people are just terrible. 

Winnipeg garden centre temporarily closing again, as customers push back on distancing rules

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/sage-gardening-centre-closing-covid-19-concerns-1.5571324

Still, he says staff have been yelled at and even touched by visitors who don't like the changes.

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Some people are just terrible. 

Winnipeg garden centre temporarily closing again, as customers push back on distancing rules

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/sage-gardening-centre-closing-covid-19-concerns-1.5571324

Still, he says staff have been yelled at and even touched by visitors who don't like the changes.

Get to close or in my space, you'll get a dirty look, touch me and you get one in the chiclets.

Didn't anybody actually fact check this?

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/false-claim-about-cdcs-global-anti-pandemic-work/

As the COVID-19 disease caused by the new coronavirus has spread around the world, a number of politicians, news organizations and public figures have made the false claim that the Trump administration cut the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s anti-pandemic work in over 40 countries to just 10. The CDC told us that’s not true.