Covid-19

JCon

1 hour ago, J5V said:

Some of you guys really need to chill. Look at how you're acting. Effin sad.

Does this not alarm you?

f2d4f230ecef437b678c019e83cf8452.png

It is growing rapidly, and until people stay the **** home, stop traveling, and start taking this seriously, people will continue get sick and die. This isn't alarmism; this is reality. Wake up.

A new word has been added to the English language:

Top definition

Covidiot

Relating to the 2020 Covid-19 virus:
Someone who ignores the warnings regarding public health or safety.
A person who hoards goods, denying them from their neighbors.

Did you see that covidiot with 300 rolls of toilet paper in his basket?
That covidiot is hugging everyone she sees.

4 hours ago, J5V said:

They aren't "random persons". One guy is a doctor and the other is a professor. The hype-machine has some of you all bent out of shape and it's embarrassing to watch. Humanity at it's finest. Hate away.

The most embarrassing aspect of all this is watching trump “lead”. But anyway you’re not one of those weird truthers who thinks this is all nothing right?

2 hours ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

Does this not alarm you?

f2d4f230ecef437b678c019e83cf8452.png

It is growing rapidly, and until people stay the **** home, stop traveling, and start taking this seriously, people will continue get sick and die. This isn't alarmism; this is reality. Wake up.

Damned if you do.  If they contain this then the idiots say “see it was overblown”.  If they don’t it doesn’t matter cause the idiots are all sick or dead. 

3 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

These are ******* doctors. How stupid were they??? They should have known better. So, when a physician says this is just like the flu, consider the source. Even doctors can be covidiots. 

I used to post at CFL Horsemen but was perma banned last week because I dared to question the admin over some bullshit stuff he was saying. He said that he didn't understand why we are going thru all these precautions. Just let everybody get sick & build up a herd immunity. When he was told that wasn't a good idea because it overloads the health care system & that the goal is to flatten the curve so more people can be treated when needed.

Then he told us his doctor said to him that this is just like the seasonal flu & it happens every year. His doctor just told to wash his hands & he's good to go. He didn't like his doctor being called out for giving bad advice & went into a rant basically saying that he trusts his "phuck..g  doctor" over everybody else because he is medically trained & we're not. I answered back by saying the Alberta Chief Medical Officer didn't get her medical degree from the back of a comic book. When myself & a couple of others said his doctor was giving him bad advice he just went off on everyone. I was given a perma ban over it. I just wonder how many others he banned in his temper tantrum? I'm certain I was banned because he knows I'm a Bomber fan & just wanted to get rid of me. I'm okay with it & don't care. 

Guys like that admin (Geo Jones Dog) are just stupid dumbasses to begin with & on top of that he has a doctor giving him **** advice. Being perma banned there just makes me want to say my piece here & then stay out of it. Listen to your Public Health Officials. Follow their instructions. My wife is a nurse She has to work. She has no choice. You do.  Do it for people like her that put her health & our family at risk to save you. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I used to post at CFL Horsemen but was perma banned last week because I dared to question the admin over some bullshit stuff he was saying. He said that he didn't understand why we are going thru all these precautions. Just let everybody get sick & build up a herd immunity. When he was told that wasn't a good idea because it overloads the health care system & that the goal is to flatten the curve so more people can be treated when needed.

Then he told us his doctor said to him that this is just like the seasonal flu & it happens every year. His doctor just told to wash his hands & he's good to go. He didn't like his doctor being called out for giving bad advice & went into a rant basically saying that he trusts his "phuck..g  doctor" over everybody else because he is medically trained & we're not. I answered back by saying the Alberta Chief Medical Officer didn't get her medical degree from the back of a comic book. When myself & a couple of others said his doctor was giving him bad advice he just went off on everyone. I was given a perma ban over it. I just wonder how many others he banned in his temper tantrum? I'm certain I was banned because he knows I'm a Bomber fan & just wanted to get rid of me. I'm okay with it & don't care. 

Guys like that admin (Geo Jones Dog) are just stupid dumbasses to begin with & on top of that he has a doctor giving him **** advice. Being perma banned there just makes me want to say my piece here & then stay out of it. Listen to your Public Health Officials. Follow their instructions. My wife is a nurse She has to work. She has no choice. You do.  Do it for people like her that put her health & our family at risk to save you. 

Having a medical degree does not exempt you from being terminally stupid- remember that at Jonestown, three MD's fed poison to people, including their own children. That said, I would suspect that the mod there was full of bovine excrement in quoting what a doctor allegedly said.

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Trump still insulting governors on twitter.  Ill say this, has anyone looked more presidential during this pandemic than Andrew Cuomo?

Pallister isn't far behind. Not a big PC guy but gotta give Pallister some love

Manitoba seems to be on the ball here, as for the states yeah Cuomo killed it today for sure

Edited by Goalie

Interesting, if you look at a map of air pollution in the world, the most cases seems to be occuring in places with poor air quality, china, the us, Italy, india catching up... 

U look at Winnipeg and we dont even register on the map, u look at Edmonton and Calgary and yikes. 

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Pallister isn't far behind. Not a big PC guy but gotta give Pallister some love

Manitoba seems to be on the ball here, as for the states yeah Cuomo killed it today for sure

To be honest most leaders regardless of politics are there at least partially due to leadership skills.  Pallister has been great, I agree. JT is demonstrating calmness and strength.  Cuomo should be in the White House.  Only one guy can’t rise to the occasion.  The flaccid orange goblin. 

30 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Trump still insulting governors on twitter.  Ill say this, has anyone looked more presidential during this pandemic than Andrew Cuomo?

Cuomo has also stated that whatever happens  "I'll take the blame"

The contrast with Trump is on the surface, quite startling.   Though, for people who have observed Trump for a while.....its no real surprise.

No morals, no character, no leadership.

18 minutes ago, Tracker said:

There is a real possibility that Trump, with the support of the GOP, could use the COVID crisis to delay or void the pending presidential election in November. Given his utterances in the recent past and neo-fascist attitudes, it is not beyond reality.

Scary if he plays that Trump card, but yes, I can see him doing it.