Wild Card Race 2020

8 hours ago, Floyd said:

Coyotes, Oilers, Flames and Canuck this week... need to go 3-1

Agree 100%.   The positive here is that the games in hand for the other teams is disappering and they haven't made much progress against the Jets.  So we're well within striking distance.  And now that Lowry is back in the line up, I think he'll give this team a much needed boost in physicality.  That game against the Knights was awesome.  I wanna seem them dominate the Yotes tonight.

I feel the Jets need to win out to get in. Or cant lose more than 3 games now to have a legit chance. The losses to the really bad teams like Detroit LA and even Buffalo and others are gonna hurt our chances. Win 2 against Detroit and LA and we control our own fate. Those losses hurt. 

3 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

It may have to be if Nash and Minny keep up their pace. Calgary may also backslide into the wild card chase.

I desperately want Calgary to somehow miss playoffs and the Jets get in......just desperately.

17 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I desperately want Calgary to somehow miss playoffs and the Jets get in......just desperately.

And I desperately want the Oilers to lose tonight. Bonus them missing the playoffs by a point because the billboards around Edmonton are assuming they’re in already. xo

Edited by HardCoreBlue