The Winnipeg Thread

FrostyWinnipeg

On 2024-04-05 at 1:09 PM, Brandon said:

My attitude of having concern of the sharp increase of crime and violent crimes?   Was it that I provided facts that you cannot dispute?  

That's a weird take?

I don't think it's just about that post.  

I respect your opinions, but I disagree with a disproportionate amount of them and am sometimes offended by the tone of the post. Maybe that poster feels the same- I don't know, I could be wrong. 

I do appreciate a differing POV, though.   

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

23 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

Will absolutely be worth the money and if the VIP package isn't too ridiculous this year I'd recommend it.

I'd call the $160 upcharge per ticket for VIP too ridiculous. A lanyard, some popcorn, and rush seating within the VIP area is not worth a 200+% increase imo. Pretty sure in 2022 it was maybe $40 or $50 per ticket to upgrade. Oh well, not like I was planning on sitting down anyways

Presale started at 10am, presale code BBP24 if anyone wants

30 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

I'd call the $160 upcharge per ticket for VIP too ridiculous. A lanyard, some popcorn, and rush seating within the VIP area is not worth a 200+% increase imo. Pretty sure in 2022 it was maybe $40 or $50 per ticket to upgrade. Oh well, not like I was planning on sitting down anyways

Presale started at 10am, presale code BBP24 if anyone wants

Dont you also get to use the shitters at the Burt instead of Port a potties?

24 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Dont you also get to use the shitters at the Burt instead of Port a potties?

Yes there was that as well (I guess I'll hold it lol) and a couple drink tix too. I bet the increase in VIP costs correlates to the number of complaints they get about the biffies

1 hour ago, GCJenks said:

Collectible stores seem to be common targets. Cancentral has had several incidents since their move to Milt Stegall drive. 

So unfortunate. Between the probable hike in insurance premiums & increased cost of security it may force Joe Daley's Sports & Framing Store to permanently close shop. Nothing but scumbags.