2020 Trade Day

I think this tells you what jets management thinks of their chances this year.  Really they should have traded non core assets and got some picks and prospects.  Really no one was willing to take Kuli?

Jets aren’t working for a run. But they want to make the playoffs for the money.  

Edited by The Unknown Poster

19 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I think this tells you what jets management thinks of their chances this year.  Really they should have traded non core assets and got some picks and prospects.  Really no one was willing to take Kuli?

Jets aren’t working for a run. But they want to make the playoffs for the money.  

The last line says it. 

Samberg signing comimg soon btw. potential lhd of josh Samberg Heinola is insanely good. Pionk Demelo plus a ufa signing like Vatanen ( great fit) Hamonic (ok fit) fixes the D and keeps all the forwards. Major hole moving forward is still 2 center tho. 

Kovacevic has had a strong year with the Moose.. Good D first D... Also Declan Chisholm is looking like a legit steal. Jets D really can be fixed with 1 UFA signing. 

Edited by Goalie

35 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Samberg signing comimg soon btw. potential lhd of josh Samberg Heinola is insanely good. Pionk Demelo plus a ufa signing like Vatanen ( great fit) Hamonic (ok fit) fixes the D and keeps all the forwards. Major hole moving forward is still 2 center tho. 

Kovacevic has had a strong year with the Moose.. Good D first D... Also Declan Chisholm is looking like a legit steal. Jets D really can be fixed with 1 UFA signing. 

Where did you hear about Samberg 

2 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

The Trochek trade doesn't make sense to me. The Panthers keep Hoffman & Dadonov, two pending ufas, to presumably make a run at the playoffs. Then they trade their #2 centre, on a decent contract with two years remaining, for two lesser players and some prospects. And Haula is also a pending ufa...

I had heard on tsn that the coach wasn’t a fan and trochek was getting less ice time. 

23 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I like how some people **** on Chevy for being smart and not over paying for **** guys. This year trade list was terrrrible nobody on the list would of made a difference.

A healthy Vatanen might but not this year. Something is off. The Give a **** factor seems to be lacking most games

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

A healthy Vatanen might but not this year. Something is off. The Give a **** factor seems to be lacking most games

Adding an older under-sized D is not going to help this team... Manson or Dumba would have, I'm sure the ask was Roslo