Game 64 @ Buffalo

iHeart

Only Maurice can turn Connor and Laine into a checking line...

Appleton-Roslo-Harkins were on fire so of course you break up that line - we almost had 3 scoring lines for a couple games...

Wheeler is not top line material anymore - he really has lost a step... still a great 2C

Man it feels like we're going to make a bad deal for a D and give up Roslo... hope Im wrong

We should be sellers. All UFAs need to go. U don't make a huge deal tomorrow.. That's off season stuff. Im thinking a big move has to come in the off season. Im thinking one that would impact the room like a Wheeler or something along those lines. Something is off. A big shakeup is required.

Tomorrow? Maybe Buff and Niku get packaged together and moved. 

Wheeler may have scored on Harkins insane pass but hes been pretty crappy for a bit and not getting younger, if I'm Chevy i ask him if hes willing to move cuz the team i dont think can win when the leaders dont show up. This first period slow starts is a problem and to me that's on coaching and leadership. Coach got extended, gotta move a "leader" 

Edited by Goalie

Wheelers points are inflated because of PP minutes. Hes actually.. In the last 3 seasons he has 107 5 on 5 points. Ehlers has 105. 

Blake has played 400 more minutes 5 on 5 tho. 

Wheeler should be nowhere near the 1st line and his Center abilities are extremely overrated. 

Time to ask for a list

Edited by Goalie

44 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Wheelers points are inflated because of PP minutes. Hes actually.. In the last 3 seasons he has 107 5 on 5 points. Ehlers has 105. 

Blake has played 400 more minutes 5 on 5 tho. 

Wheeler should be nowhere near the 1st line and his Center abilities are extremely overrated. 

Time to ask for a list

You've been campaigning to get rid of Wheeler for a long time... its not happening.

Wheeler at 2C was working - Mo hit the panic button

Unblend the lines

Connor-Scheif-Laine

Ehlers-Wheeler-Copp

Harkins-Roslo-Appleton

Shore-Eakin-Bourque

24 minutes ago, Floyd said:

You've been campaigning to get rid of Wheeler for a long time... its not happening.

Unblend the lines

Connor-Scheif-Laine

Ehlers-Wheeler-Copp

Harkins-Roslo-Appleton

Shore-Eakin-Bourque

I don’t mind those lines, except for Copp in the top 6.  He just doesn’t fit IMO.

23 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Unblend the lines

Connor-Scheif-Laine

Ehlers-Wheeler-Copp

Harkins-Roslo-Appleton

Shore-Eakin-Bourque

Conn Sch Whe,

Ehl Roslo Laine,

Hark Copp App,

Eakin Shore Bourque

Perreault not back fast enough and even I miss Lowry who gone well who knows.

13 hours ago, Floyd said:

Unblend the lines

Connor-Scheif-Laine

Ehlers-Wheeler-Copp

Harkins-Roslo-Appleton

Shore-Eakin-Bourque

It wasn't working at all. Ppl can disagree but those Are all facts. U ask him for a list because its quite apparent the teams window with 33 yr old 8.5 million per year Wheeler is closing. 

8.5 per till hes 37 38? That's an anchor contract.. Take his PP points away and hes been crap.