Bombers recruiting Derel Walker

Mike

what i had heard at that time that NFL interest wasn't worth the time or commitment...but things must have changed possibly and options are/were being looked at. Info I got from someone working in/with the Agency representing him..Did he sign with Buc's?

15 minutes ago, Booch said:

what i had heard at that time that NFL interest wasn't worth the time or commitment...but things must have changed possibly and options are/were being looked at. Info I got from someone working in/with the Agency representing him..Did he sign with Buc's?

No, there is a tweet out there that, a quick glance looks like they did and him in Argo colors.

However,  that tweet is from 2017 and he is in Titans practice uniform I think

21 hours ago, Booch said:

well....you could have banished me to Riderland and having to watch all theirs....so I will take that punishment

Sorry but no matter how many times you are incorrect you will never beat Stronson's throwing crap at the wall and then calling it insider info prognosticating. That guy is NEVER right but is always right in his own mind...just moves the goal posts.

yeah I'm not gonna be bent outta shape if we don't sign him..I would be just fine going into season with our whole returning offence that played in the Grey Cup and won it, and have faith in our recruits...there are 3 guys coming who i can see making some serious noise...use that money to re-up guys at season's end again, or have a lil somethin somethin for any NFL cut that may wanna join a contender

31 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah I'm not gonna be bent outta shape if we don't sign him..I would be just fine going into season with our whole returning offence that played in the Grey Cup and won it, and have faith in our recruits...there are 3 guys coming who i can see making some serious noise...use that money to re-up guys at season's end again, or have a lil somethin somethin for any NFL cut that may wanna join a contender

Ardarius stewart. Guy has had my attention since day one. 

13 hours ago, Mike said:

Rudolph and .... Godzilla? 

Yeah Rudolph and I assume you mean Ross??..but yeah....those are 3 guys I am quite curious to see....especially if Stewart has his head in the right space he may be a real gem in our off-season scouting