Bombers recruiting Derel Walker

Mike

33 minutes ago, Booch said:

Johnson has played boundary corner and half...as well as bounced out to field side too when they had injury issues

Johnson also played SAM for BC when they still had a pretty good D and that's a lot of what Walters talked about being attracted to in terms of targeting him in free agency.  Not a word for word quote but the jist of what he said was he wants veteran guys for the halfback, SAM and safety spots and they'll run with the young guys at corner where the skills are more transferable from the American game to the Canadian game. 

I guess Hodge wasn't taking good notes.

I think in terms of who is where it really will be whatever combo of those vet guys Hall likes heading into the season for both HB spots, safety, SAM between Maston, Taylor, Johnson and Alexander.  Pending injury it's definitely a strong spot on the roster IMO, as strong as any secondary can be in a league that is structured to make it extremely difficult to defend the pass.

39 minutes ago, Mark F said:

agree.. also, Golf would be better if there was contact.

Along this same line of thinking, I came up with a way to reduce MPI claim payouts by 90%. You take the airbag out of the center of the steering wheel and put in a 12 gauge shotgun shell and actuator connected to impact sensors on the bumpers. Careless drivers would be instantly penalized and no lengthy (and expensive) hospital stay and rehab. Would make everyone much more careful  drivers.

15 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Along this same line of thinking, I came up with a way to reduce MPI claim payouts by 90%. You take the airbag out of the center of the steering wheel and put in a 12 gauge shotgun shell and actuator connected to impact sensors on the bumpers. Careless drivers would be instantly penalized and no lengthy (and expensive) hospital stay and rehab. Would make everyone much more careful  drivers.

Adult parent me, disproves of this transgressive humour. Late teens/early twenties sans offspring me chortles with glee at this sharp caustic wit.

24 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Image result for basketball thinking about it gif

3 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Derel Walker has signed

A new cellphone contract. Two years.

😆 Soo damned mean and funny. 

The whole league is soo tight pursed right now, the only chance walker has of getting the kind of value he wants is playing xfl then cfl in the same year. The old robert gordon deal. 

henoc muamba should call him and tell him to go on a team to team visit. Atleast then he could get dinner before he gets #&^%ed on a contract.