Bombers recruiting Derel Walker

Mike

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Do you even know what a Grey Champion is? You've had just 4 in 109 years. Which means if you keep it up the Riders will reach 11 in the middle of the 24th  century. 

... Nolby is a Bomber fan and you must be drunk if you think his comment was a jab at the Bombers.

Old people sure do struggle with the internet. 

11 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Do you even know what a Grey Champion is? You've had just 4 in 109 years. Which means if you keep it up the Riders will reach 11 in the middle of the 24th  century. 

59 minutes ago, Mike said:

... Nolby is a Bomber fan and you must be drunk if you think his comment was a jab at the Bombers.

Old people sure do struggle with the internet. 

He probably confused Nolby with someone else but you have to admit, it was a pretty good dig at the Riders. 🙂

RiderFun.gif

On 2020-02-22 at 7:13 AM, do or die said:

Used to go out with her.  Unfortunately, she just talked too much.

Sure!!! And I use to date Joey Heatherton too (and I bet we are probably the few who know who Jill St. John and Joey Heatherton are! :)

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Booch, what time is Walker signing with us tomorrow?

😀

From what I had heard there was supposedly supposed to be some kind of news Monday if not early in week..not necessarily us..but we definitely in mix and now Rhymes has moved on and signed as well as Roosevelt..it should expediate things...

23 minutes ago, Booch said:

From what I had heard there was supposedly supposed to be some kind of news Monday if not early in week..not necessarily us..but we definitely in mix and now Rhymes has moved on and signed as well as Roosevelt..it should expediate things...

Excellent. 

I look forward to Dunk writing an article calling us  a superteam.

Edited by Geebrr