Bombers recruiting Derel Walker

Mike

13 minutes ago, Mike said:

The #Lions have signed WR Dominique Rhymes #CFLFA

I would imagine that takes them out of the Walker running

12 minutes ago, Mike said:

Rhymes will make 95k so that does not take the #BCLions out of the mix on Derel Walker. @CFLonTSN @TSN1040

or not 

Damn... that is a steal- good on BC. ****, looks like BC is going to be really competitive this year.

9 minutes ago, Nolby said:

That oline is still garbage

2 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

To be fair, they've adressed the Tackle issues from last year. And at the end of the year the OLine was playing much better. I'll be surprised if they're as bad as last season. Here's hoping though! 

Agreed, that O-line was a lot better at the end of the season. They Addressed their pass rush... have more legitimate threats on Offence now...  Rick Cambell as HC...

Yeah I think BC back in the mix to challenge for top spot.

1 hour ago, johnzo said:

this is such a great photo.

couple years ago I was at the BC away game where we pissed away a big lead and Medlock tried a 61-yard field goal to win it with time and downs remaining.  My wife and I were sitting right behind the Bomber bench and in front of some nice Vancouver office ladies who were pretty tanked up and who were really really into John Rush and his magnificent hair.  I had to tell them his name because his hair covered his nameplate.

When Medlock's field goal didn't even make it to the endzone I was pretty visibly crushed and one of them leaned over to my wife and whispered "I'm sorry."  Total Canadian moment. 

One question:  Were they looking at you when they were saying "I'm sorry" to your wife?  Cause you might have missed something...

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Besides being drop-dead gorgeous, she was also a Mensa member. 

So she'd know to only hit the "Submit Reply" button  once?