Bombers recruiting Derel Walker

Mike

Just now, GCn20 said:

Ok...Mullinder, Abou Mechrek, Taylor...just to name a few more delusional Rider media.

Okay I will give you Mullinder. About Mechrek openly cheers for the bombers and has said over and over how happy he is for the bombers winning the grey cup. Taylor is one of the least biased play by play guys I have heard so I have to disagree with you there. He uses stats to back up everything he says, even if it does not favour the Riders. 

5 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Same as you coming here and saying that many posters are delusional. Pot meet kettle. The only difference is that we're not doing it on your website and don't play silly bugger either, the concensus over there is that if it doesn't hit the cross bar it's a TD and that simply isn't true. There is maybe a 10% chance of our guy completely whiffing on the ball. Cross bar or no cross bar that pass was unlikely to be completed.

Point out one thing I have said that is delusional? 

1 minute ago, stevethe3rd said:

Okay I will give you Mullinder. About Mechrek openly cheers for the bombers and has said over and over how happy he is for the bombers winning the grey cup. Taylor is one of the least biased play by play guys I have heard so I have to disagree with you there. He uses stats to back up everything he says, even if it does not favour the Riders. 

Abou talks out of both sides of his yapper..Taylor used to be credible but as the months tick by he's turning into another Penison...His pre-season rankings lately just confirm it even more

Just now, Booch said:

Abou talks out of both sides of his yapper..Taylor used to be credible but as the months tick by he's turning into another Penison...His pre-season rankings lately just confirm it even more

I don't think so. His original rankings that you guys got so upset about he literally said it was because the bombers had so many free agents. But since then they have re-signed Bryant,Hardwick,Jefferson,Collaros, and many others. I don't remember exactly but I think his most recent rankings have it 

Ti-Cats

Riders

Bombers 

Which I think is reasonable. If you ask most CFL fans I think they would say they are probably the top 3 teams in the CFL right now. Being ranked 3rd vs 2nd is not something to get too worked up over. Just like I wouldn't expect Bob Irving to rank the Riders over the Bombers. When the teams are this close the teams play by play dudes are almost always going to rank them ahead of their arch rival. 

I don't think so. His original rankings that you guys got so upset about he literally said it was because the bombers had so many free agents. But since then they have re-signed Bryant,Hardwick,Jefferson,Collaros, and many others. I don't remember exactly but I think his most recent rankings have it 

Ti-Cats

Riders

Bombers 

Which I think is reasonable. If you ask most CFL fans I think they would say they are probably the top 3 teams in the CFL right now. Being ranked 3rd vs 2nd is not something to get too worked up over. Just like I wouldn't expect Bob Irving to rank the Riders over the Bombers. When the teams are this close the teams play by play dudes are almost always going to rank them ahead of their arch rival. 

Fair enough, but Knuckles is a Homer for the Bombers. So... yeah... what was the original question?

Ti-Cats

Riders

Bombers 

tho this is the walker thread I will give this one more reply...The Riders had many key guys unsigned as well...no oline as well..no d-tackle...no cdn depth..pretty much all their main ST guys...no National receiever thats proven..and resigned a defensive backfield that couldn't get it done...hardly a reason to be ranked 1st..plus had Soli still unsigned so big question there...and lost their best defender in Moncreif...hence DT'S new found buffoonery...and losing any credibility he arrived there with

Irving ahs been very critical of the Bombers...someting no Rider shill can be...or you see what happens...buh bye

Now back to Walker...expect his decision Monday

13 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Ti-Cats

Riders

Bombers 

Irving has had absolutely no problem rating the Riders ahead of the Bombers when we sucked in the past. The guy isn't Pedersen who perennially put Riders top 3 and Bombers bottom 3 every. single. year.

Why would the Riders be a consensus top 3 team? 
Hamilton and Winnipeg are the elite of the league obviously.

Calgary missed Bo for 6 games and lost a pretty meaningless game to the Bombers in the last week of the year.

The Riders played, what, 3 starting quarterbacks all year? Some of which in their first starts and were given a "weather delay" win.

The Riders had an absolute horse shoe year and every break went their way until they played an obviously superior team.

Edited by Dr Zaius

54 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Ti-Cats

Riders

Bombers 

Considering the Bombers have only improved the team that beat both the criders and the ticats during their most recent matches...yes it is biased to put them below both. I know it's DT "rankings" and not official, but in what league are the defending champions not listed as the top team before the next season starts? Unless there are some drastic changes to said championship team. Which like I said, there haven't been. I suppose an argument could be made that the Ticats have improved so much over FA that they can be listed as 1st, but even that is suspect...but the criders have done sweet **** all during FA. DT has gone from respectable to predictable.

Edited by Bigblue204