Bombers recruiting Derel Walker

Mike

1 hour ago, stevethe3rd said:

If you can't admit there are some delusional people here maybe you're part of the problem. Like any fan board their are delusional people on here, just like their are at Riderfans. 

The difference is certainly in the percentage of delusional people that make up the content. 

I mean, forget message boards, your media is as delusional as it gets. Safe to assume they to play to their audience. 

I think the difference  is that when a delusional person posts something off the wall... usually he's ignored or ridiculed to a point where they stop coming back.   On riderfans it seems like they embrace the ridiculousness and I swear they remove logical posts and leave the crazy **** up.   

I have no desire to, but if I did post on a Rider site showing my Blue and Gold colours, I would expect to receive some heat whether it's warranted or not. Crazy people will do their crazy things no matter what team they hold near and dear. We sometimes need to stop grabbing our pearls and start rolling with it and have some fun. Unless of course I'm offended, then it's different. :)      

3 hours ago, stevethe3rd said:

If you can't admit there are some delusional people here maybe you're part of the problem. Like any fan board their are delusional people on here, just like their are at Riderfans. 

You sir are right there are delusional people here. You are a big part of that problem.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

the pass was surely talked about there...he was open...etc..etc..to the point they had a thread that posts should be moved to back of endzone...totally slipping the average grade 10 education level there that a 20 yard field goal now becomes a 40 yarder 

It stuff like this that is totally false. there might have been 3 posters saying this then a number of people saying how moving the field goal post is not reasonable. Then you come over here pretending it is the masses that is saying this. 

3 hours ago, Geebrr said:

The difference is certainly in the percentage of delusional people that make up the content. 

I mean, forget message boards, your media is as delusional as it gets. Safe to assume they to play to their audience. 

Whose our media? Don't base your judgement off of what Rod Pedersen says because he isn't universally loved here as he would make you believe. 

6 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

It stuff like this that is totally false. there might have been 3 posters saying this then a number of people saying how moving the field goal post is not reasonable. Then you come over here pretending it is the masses that is saying this. 

Same as you coming here and saying that many posters are delusional. Pot meet kettle. The only difference is that we're not doing it on your website and don't play silly bugger either, the concensus over there is that if it doesn't hit the cross bar it's a TD and that simply isn't true. There is maybe a 10% chance of our guy completely whiffing on the ball. Cross bar or no cross bar that pass was unlikely to be completed.

Edited by GCn20