Bombers recruiting Derel Walker

Mike

3 minutes ago, Firekid said:

Don't talk about the NHL, you will confuse the Saskstenchewan guy.

Classic response,  don't try to change the subject. I came here to discuss football.I understand I might be in the minority here but I think having another opinion doesn;t hurt and I have no problem with having a discussion and disagreeing on something. I was hesitant to create an account on here because a few people in here are truly delusional, but after having a good conversation with @do or die on riderfans about the bombers this week i decided to to create an account.

4 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Classic response,  don't try to change the subject. I came here to discuss football.I understand I might be in the minority here but I think having another opinion doesn;t hurt and I have no problem with having a discussion and disagreeing on something. I was hesitant to create an account on here because a few people in here are truly delusional, but after having a good conversation with @do or die on riderfans about the bombers this week i decided to to create an account.

You come from Riderfans.com but call us delusional?

Yeah, okeyyy

2 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

kinda encompasses what RF.com is though...no...At least feel good that your posts don't get mysteriously deleted here tho...mine seem to over there...or if they are allowed to stay, usually are met with childish remarks...name calling...the usual juvenile b.s

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

You come from Riderfans.com but call us delusional?

Yeah, okeyyy

If you can't admit there are some delusional people here maybe you're part of the problem. Like any fan board their are delusional people on here, just like their are at Riderfans. 

Edited by stevethe3rd

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

kinda encompasses what RF.com is though...no...At least feel good that your posts don't get mysteriously deleted here tho...mine seem to over there...or if they are allowed to stay, usually are met with childish remarks...name calling...the usual juvenile b.s

I am sorry to hear that. I am sure if you are actually contributing something to the discussion over there you wouldn't get your posts deleted as I have seen many posts from other posters that post here that contribute something to the convo be able to stay. 

12 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

If you can't admit there are some delusional people here maybe you're part of the problem. Like any fan board their are delusional people on here, just like their are at Riderfans. 

The delusional people you refer to, are the rider fans that come on here expecting the Bomber fans, to accept an insult by an outsider calling them delusional... Not a good way to get a welcoming throwing that crap out there...You might want to start over...and start by congratulating us on our Grey Cup win and success in the future

Edited by Stickem

31 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Thanks for actually understanding the rules or taking time to read them unlike many posters on here. 

most do take the time to read them and many understand, they just don't care to make excuses for and defend riders. 

And yeah- that wasn't a fumble because of the "tuck rule". His hand was going forward, so therefore it was ruled an IP... it was the right call. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

3 minutes ago, Stickem said:

The delusional people you refer to, are the rider fans that come on here expecting the Bomber fans, to accept an insult by an outsider calling them delusional... Not a good way to get a welcoming throwing that crap out there...You might want to start over...and start by congratulating us on our Grey Cup win and success in the future

I am not going to back track on my statement that some fans are delusional. Also congrats on winning a grey cup. It sucked watching you guys win but as a Rider fan I 100% took joy in Collaros getting revenge on Hamilton on Simoni who is my least favourite player in the CFL. As a Rider fan  I am also cheering for Collaros to continue to have success because one he is a great competitor and guy. Two: you have to respect a guy who has his determination. 

24 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Cool- welcome to our board! I hope you have a great time and I really look forward to your posts. 

2 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

I am not going to back track on my statement that some fans are delusional. Also congrats on winning a grey cup. It sucked watching you guys win but as a Rider fan I 100% took joy in Collaros getting revenge on Hamilton on Simoni who is my least favourite player in the CFL. As a Rider fan  I am also cheering for Collaros to continue to have success because one he is a great competitor and guy. Two: you have to respect a guy who has his determination. 

Now you're getting it BUT you really have to drop the delusional remark

17 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

I am sorry to hear that. I am sure if you are actually contributing something to the discussion over there you wouldn't get your posts deleted as I have seen many posts from other posters that post here that contribute something to the convo be able to stay. 

ok boss...yup they are nothing anyway shape or form an act of assumed trolling...and a lot of times are in response to a post referencing me...so if people don't want a response..they should keep my name out of their 3 toothed mouths?..no? :)

14 hours ago, Nolby said:

I've watched the game highlts probably 10 times in the past 10 days. There were 3 dbs covering the receiver so there were no guarantees he would've even touched the ball.

Funny how that is never mentioned in riderville. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

ok boss...yup they are nothing anyway shape or form an act of assumed trolling...and a lot of times are in response to a post referencing me...so if people don't want a response..they should keep my name out of their 3 toothed mouths?..no? :)

Hey, i am not in position to comment on the specifics of what you post as they are already deleted before i read them. Just going off what other people say. 

haha...well obviously...I sure you are an avid over zealous poster there, and know what my posts are like...rarely talk smack unless it's presented at me first..On RF.com if a post is anywhere positive about a rival team, goes against Rider ideals, or challenges baseless delusional posts...you are either a) banned b) ridiculed and banned c) subject to name calling and childish remarks..and banning usually follows if you bark back...plain and simple

35 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Welcome aboard Steve.  Trust you will survive the hazing ritual.
😀

1 hour ago, stevethe3rd said:

So seeing that you are stevethe3rd and you're from Saskatchewan, when all the steves are together there are actually four of you?