Bombers recruiting Derel Walker

Mike

10 hours ago, Blue and Gold87 said:

Exactly! Funny they rarely mention how lucky they got when Sayles missed that pick and the ball bounced perfectly into the WRs arms. Guess that was a part of their master game plan! Lmao

IF Sayles simply bats that ball OB it's game over. He went for the pick instead and the RIders got supremely lucky.

29 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

IF Sayles simply bats that ball OB it's game over. He went for the pick instead and the RIders got supremely lucky.

Alexander just missed a pick in that drive, and I believe Jones did too...same with the apperent strip sack...they got lucky there as well..and yes like most of the year, lady luck shone down on them quite a bit, I doubt it happens 3 years in a row now

22 minutes ago, Booch said:

Alexander just missed a pick in that drive, and I believe Jones did too...same with the apperent strip sack...they got lucky there as well..and yes like most of the year, lady luck shone down on them quite a bit, I doubt it happens 3 years in a row now

Agreed. Proctologists were called in after the Rider season to remove the horseshoes.

36 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah that sack was a complete miss call. CF was obviously tucking the ball when it popped loose.  No way was he passing it. 

West semi win in their house. 

West final win in their house

Next year grey cup win in their house...has a nice ring to it. 

10 minutes ago, Dodge and Burn said:

Yeah that sack was a complete miss call. CF was obviously tucking the ball when it popped loose.  No way was he passing it. 

West semi win in our other house. 

West final win in our other house

Next year grey cup win in our other house...has a nice ring to it. 

FYP

AND probably why the delay so far...probably going over creative ways to get the most $$ possible for this yr and allow a team to not have to blow it's roster up

That being said...Bombers should offer 240k...and worry about it when camp breaks...never know who goes down during camp so you could have a big salary on a 6 game...several on a 6 game...or if not then you look at roster and orchestrate a trade if need be for future assets, in our case pretty much everywhere now we have in-house depth to cover it, and have been recruiting much better

3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I thought it was stated that Walters was already offering $250k...?

I didn't hear that but I did hear Walters talk about Walker on 1290 and he made it sound like they have put an offer in and the ball is in Walker's court to decide what he wants to do. 

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Imagine thinking a team that has won 25 games the last two years has only done it by luck. Especially after their starting QB got hurt on the 3rd play of the game last year. If anything that was lucky for the bombers. 

24 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Imagine thinking a team that has won 25 games the last two years has only done it by luck. Especially after their starting QB got hurt on the 3rd play of the game last year. If anything that was lucky for the bombers. 

I don't know... that starting QB did win the grey cup. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

25 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Can thank Simoni Lawrence for that. Karma was a ***** for him. Zach returns to beat him in the Grey Cup!

28 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I don't know... that starting QB did win the grey cup. 

Ya the riders lost the grey cup winning QB on the 3rd play of the game. They then traded him to Argos this making him available for the Bombers. How different does the CFL season look last year if Simoni doesn't deliver that hit. My point being that their is so many things that go into a season to say a team won because 13 regular season games because of luck is pretty ignorant. 

Would you say the bombers won by luck? I don't know, all I know is you need a lot of things to go your way to win a championship in any sport. I guess in any instance a championship team is a little lucky. 

9 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Ya the riders lost the grey cup winning QB on the 3rd play of the game. They then traded him to Argos this making him available for the Bombers. How different does the riders season look last year if O'day didn't make the trade?

maybe 5 GC wins in 100 years?

Sweet Mango Chutney... we're the ******* grey cup champs!

Love it!

FBO+CFL+GREY+CUP+20191124+TOPIX.jpg

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

29 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Ya the riders lost the grey cup winning QB on the 3rd play of the game. They then traded him to Argos this making him available for the Bombers. How different does the CFL season look last year if Simoni doesn't deliver that hit. My point being that their is so many things that go into a season to say a team won because 13 regular season games because of luck is pretty ignorant. 

Would you say the bombers won by luck? I don't know, all I know is you need a lot of things to go your way to win a championship in any sport. I guess in any instance a championship team is a little lucky. 

Sir this is a bomber forum. You are not allowed to say anything positive about opponents lol

2 hours ago, Dodge and Burn said:

While that may be true it's not how the rule works... his hand was moving forward at the time the ball was released and therefore is considered a forward pass... the play was called correctly...

2 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Thanks for actually understanding the rules or taking time to read them unlike many posters on here. 

Relax... he was still lucky that he didn't hold the ball a split second longer which would've made it a fumble... 

PS. Bombers 2-0 at New Mosiac in the playoffs :)