Bombers recruiting Derel Walker

Mike

8 hours ago, MrFreakzilla said:

It's almost amazing that a tread about Walker potentially being pursued by the Bombers turns into a post about the Riders. But it seems most of you must truly like the Riders to keep on talking about them and their fans.

Funny when half the talk there on rider forum resolves around the Bombers..roid jokes..which is funny as u had 2 offenders caught in last few years with ped's that are actually relevant in this day and age..and are beneficial to ball players and full dose found..unlike like Harris

Heck you even mention there specific posters from there in your general babble..like me..then the moderators delete my posts in response for no apparent reason...what a sad state of affairs In that irrelevant wasteland

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Funny when half the talk there on rider forum resolves around the Bombers..roid jokes..which is funny as u had 2 offenders caught in last few years with ped's that are actually relevant in this day and age..and are beneficial to ball players and full dose found..unlike like Harris

Heck you even mention there specific posters from there in your general babble..like me..then the moderators delete my posts in response for no apparent reason...what a sad state of affairs In that irrelevant wasteland

What are you talking about? I have never mentioned any posters from any site at any time. Maybe you should read the post again.

Edited by MrFreakzilla
Edit

On 2020-02-15 at 1:36 PM, Booch said:

There are multitude reasons for him to sign here..chance to win..chance at playoff scratch..a proven and well known atmosphere and locker room..quality and no question marks about organization across the board..

Walker..Lawler..Adam's.. Woli..Demski...Andrew..that friggin O-line...good god...

Sprinkle in sets with Lucky/Grant...damn..and just imagine the space Andrew is gonna have to work with cause u are always gonna have 2 guys focusing on where Walker is headed..and you cant sleep on Lawler or Adam's either..Woli and Demski will have a field day in the slot

The only knock would be rookie OC.