2020 Free Agent Tracker

Rich

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Awes stats are more impressive than Kyrie. I like Kyrie also but i like Kyrie and Awe splitting reps even more. 

I also think this is the last year for Bighill so bringing in AWe could be a futures move also

Career stats, they are better because he has played more games, but last year Wilson balled out and played at a high rate.  Awe will hopefully be only a depth player.

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Awes stats are more impressive than Kyrie. I like Kyrie also but i like Kyrie and Awe splitting reps even more. 

I also think this is the last year for Bighill so bringing in AWe could be a futures move also

Nope...last year he was playing through injury. Finally looked like his old self come playoffs. This year he'll be healthy *knocks on wood* and he'll be as dominant as ever. Bank on it.

15 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Bighill still has 2 years left on his 3 year $750,000 contract but that could be the end of the line.

21 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Wasn't Awe playing Middle?

You get more tackles there. Certainly when you're on the field the whole game too.

Statistics can be misleading. 

57 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Nope...last year he was playing through injury. Finally looked like his old self come playoffs. This year he'll be healthy *knocks on wood* and he'll be as dominant as ever. Bank on it.

as I said in the other forum...I see Biggie daily...and what he's doing training wise and he is 100 percent healthy...from his sled work...weight and range he does on a Jefferson curl and his squats...there's nothing wrong with his Hammy, and if there was even a slight issue with it still...it would have exploded already..also looks a lot more leaner and athletic than last year

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

as I said in the other forum...I see Biggie daily...and what he's doing training wise and he is 100 percent healthy...from his sled work...weight and range he does on a Jefferson curl and his squats...there's nothing wrong with his Hammy, and if there was even a slight issue with it still...it would have exploded already..also looks a lot more leaner and athletic than last year

Love hearing this...any fears I had about his "falling off" were assuaged last year during playoffs. He looked just fine and I have no doubts he'll be in beast mode again this year.

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

For those who don't seem him, he has posted a number of his workouts videos on Instagram.

3 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

For those who don't seem him, he has posted a number of his workouts videos on Instagram.

So I don't know what it's called (Booch will know), but he did this thing where he basically is standing upright, then bends over completely backwards, and then stands upright again....using entirely core strength. I was sore just watching the video....

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

So I don't know what it's called (Booch will know), but he did this thing where he basically is standing upright, then bends over completely backwards, and then stands upright again....using entirely core strength. I was sore just watching the video...

Seen this on The Exorcist before I think...

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

So I don't know what it's called (Booch will know), but he did this thing where he basically is standing upright, then bends over completely backwards, and then stands upright again....using entirely core strength. I was sore just watching the video....

I *think* you're talking about a Sissy Squat ..

All quads, hip flexors and core.