2020 Free Agent Tracker

Rich

11 minutes ago, Dirty30 said:

Hope the club isn’t considering trading Biggie so they can use his money to bring in Walker. That would be a huge a mistake.

Why do we always think we're going to move somebody cuz we ink a guy....I think we have/had money for both Awe and Walker...We'll soon find out......I think if and when... Mr. Walker decides to decide

Edited by Stickem

37 minutes ago, Dirty30 said:

Hope the club isn’t considering trading Biggie so they can use his money to bring in Walker. That would be a huge a mistake.

no way they trade the defensive captain..and this signing doesn't mean anyone needs to be cut, if anything it is basically a certainty that veteran back-ups/ST's guys like Jones..Jones...Hecht, Fenner, Roh aren't back and their positions are filled with rookies, or cheaper options coming into a second contract, a lot of which has already occurred, and if it came down to having to clip a guy off roster via a trade it would be most likely one of Gray/Speller/Eli moved for a 2021 draft pick

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I don't see Bighill ever leaving us,   he has his family and his offseason job here.... zero chance of that happening.  He's retiring a Bomber. 

yUP....Not going anywhere...if anything in terms of money if we bring in Walker it may be at the expense of being able to offer one of our returning NFL free agents nice money to return, and hope they want to take a discount for the remainder of the year to be part of hopefully another big year, which due to our culture we have now, and the fact players wanting to be here can see happening.

The only guy who could return where I could see a player having to be moved to make it work is Kongbo, and even then it would most likely only have to be a fringe guy anyway...none of the core players

Just now, Goalie said:

Awe is a dirty mofo but hes our dirty mofo now so... 

Solid addition

not so much dirty, just was still very prone to lead with his head, old school style like we were taught...but I don't believe last year he was going over the line doing that...the guy is very skilled and that was his one negative...and it's correctable

Just now, Goalie said:

IMO he was the argos best D player last season. Ppl think hes here to backup? Doubt that. Id pencil him in right now in a LB spot.. I think hes starting but pencil because camp should decide for sure. 

exactly this. no offense to wilson but i like awe better.

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

IMO he was the argos best D player last season. Ppl think hes here to backup? Doubt that. Id pencil him in right now in a LB spot.. I think hes starting but pencil because camp should decide for sure. 

guaranteed him and Wilson are fighting for the WIL spot with Otha Peter's Jr. and the 2nd best guy will be the DI...Whats not to like about this signing

I did not like Awe at all. I always worried playing against him that someone was going to end up injured. Also did not WJ at all either. Tends to be that way with me when good players play on the opposite team. Sure hope Awe earns my "fanship" just like Willie did lol! 

13 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Wilson all day over Awe.

If he didn't cheap shot guys we wouldn't even know he existed.

there's definitely a level of "I'VE HEARD OF THIS GUY THEREFORE HE'S GOOD!" with this signing.....good depth, but Kyrie Wilson is awesome.