2020 Free Agent Tracker

Rich

21 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Crushing down beers as he drowns his sorrows while wondering why he's failing?

Cant wait, cannot wait, until they all turn on O'Day like jackals and how they cheerleaded him the entire time is memory holed .

For those unfamiliar with the process please consult Taman era.

2 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

"Well if it's true that Larry Dean got paid 210 last year and 110 this year, then I'd suggest they are doing it by cheating"

😅

I mean, this is the team that has been CAUGHT cheating! Over the cap... hiding players... etc. 

They also talk about how much players love playing there and can easily get side gigs. 

Get lost already. 

17 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

When you bring back Josiah St.John  as a major free agent signing, you ain't crushing it. You've been crushed. 

I was curious after reading some reactions here about the reactions on RF, so I went for a look...

I regret that. Every once and a while, I believe that they can be rational and logical on the green side but am proven incorrect rather quickly. They're just loopy on RF.

A few, near the beginning of the thread were dissing the signing but eventually, everyone talked themselves into it. "He played well in the last few games he played here before leaving..." "Solid depth signing..." "He's bounced around so hasn't settled... He'll fit in here..." 

13 minutes ago, JCon said:

I was curious after reading some reactions here about the reactions on RF, so I went for a look...

I regret that. Every once and a while, I believe that they can be rational and logical on the green side but am proven incorrect rather quickly. They're just loopy on RF.

A few, near the beginning of the thread were dissing the signing but eventually, everyone talked themselves into it. "He played well in the last few games he played here before leaving..." "Solid depth signing..." "He's bounced around so hasn't settled... He'll fit in here..." 

Shocked that they all agree it was a great move.

4 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

The JSJ signing is just nonsensical really. The guy is a bust. I can't fathom how a team with such little NAT OL strength or depth could allow what little they had to get raided. 

Could have signed in two months and wouldn't have garnered the attention it is. But, instead, they do it when everyone is looking. He'll be gone in June. 

7 hours ago, Colin Unger said:

To me McGuire has a similar skillset to Colloras and Im glad that he's going to be learning under him this year rather than Matt Nichols. We want our QB's to aspire to be more than a game manager.

One of my peeves about LaPolice and whoever was making the decisions about this sort of thing is that over the past couple of years, there were plenty of occasions when the game was decided, it was a no-brainer to put Streveler in the game with more than 90 seconds left. That would have accelerated his development and likely prevented some of the problems when he had to go in last season. I hope that McGuire does not suffer the same fate.

57 minutes ago, Tracker said:

One of my peeves about LaPolice and whoever was making the decisions about this sort of thing is that over the past couple of years, there were plenty of occasions when the game was decided, it was a no-brainer to put Streveler in the game with more than 90 seconds left. That would have accelerated his development and likely prevented some of the problems when he had to go in last season. I hope that McGuire does not suffer the same fate.

I agree but ill bet it was MOS who made those decisions. Stubborn with his vets and all.

6 hours ago, GCn20 said:

The JSJ signing is just nonsensical really. The guy is a bust. I can't fathom how a team with such little NAT OL strength or depth could allow what little they had to get raided. 

I'm now waiting for their next big splash...Faith Ekakitie.

He's the definition of a replacement level player. You wouldn't do worse with the next best free agent Ni ol on the market at any given time. 

18 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I agree but ill bet it was MOS who made those decisions. Stubborn with his vets and all.

Agree. I think it was O'Shea too. However, the club made a lot of the changes it had to make to win last season so that gives me hope that the stubborn one is no longer stubborn to the point of hurting the team's chances to win and/or develop it's players. For example, replacing Hecht with Alexander. Had O'Shea not made that change do we run the table as we did? Doubtful. I think O'Shea made a quantum leap in maturity as a head coach last season.

2 hours ago, J5V said:

Agree. I think it was O'Shea too. However, the club made a lot of the changes it had to make to win last season so that gives me hope that the stubborn one is no longer stubborn to the point of hurting the team's chances to win and/or develop it's players. For example, replacing Hecht with Alexander. Had O'Shea not made that change do we run the table as we did? Doubtful. I think O'Shea made a quantum leap in maturity as a head coach last season.

I agree. It seemed like last year MOS was much more open to making changes than in the past.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti