2020 Free Agent Tracker

Rich

55 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

Does Fenner have a place on our team at the right price?

Surprised by a lot of the names still available, either time has past some by or the new CBA is really screwing with the mid tier guys getting jobs.

I would think so...he's a hell of a ST'mer and if an injury occurred in a game he'd be a pretty flexible DI...Can play SAM..Corner and I bet he would make a pretty good Safety as well...guys think he lost a step but he actually has really good speed

14 hours ago, Booch said:
16 hours ago, BomberfanMKS said:

ehhhh... Banks was producing in the Grey Cup - 6 catchs for 72 yards is pretty decent for basically a half of play.  From what I remember he got hurt in the first half, came back out in the second half and then got knocked out (on a hit to whatever was hurt)... Not every player is Streveler level tough.

Banks doesn't get hurt and he could've easily ended up with 150+ yards on the night... 

The first time he went out he was pooped..and whining about getting ball 3 plays in a row..he's a pro athlete and that should be a non issue and at 195k a yr..suck it up

He also was pouting other times on field when things didnt go good..who cares what he did up to the point he bowed out..not enough to make a difference in a win

Banks gave up. Once the Cats got beat down and Evans was having a tantrum on the side lines you could see Banks gave up and that hit he took just cemented the loss in his mind so he quit on the team. then shortly after you could see others doing the same. Don't get me wrong there were still the guys with real heart on that team still playing their butts off but the leaders like Evans and Banks and Lawrence threw in the towels early and it made me giggle with joy to see these losers give up on their teammates. Especially loud mouths like Lawrence and Banks. Gutless losers. There are two kinds of people in this world, Winners like the Bombers and Losers like the Ticats.   

You could see it in the 3rd quarter...they knew they were beat...Bombers were just playing at a faster speed, and more heart...even after a lot of plays..there would be Cats on the field..taking time getting up..laying there for a bit, and the Bombers were sprinting back to the huddle...Look at the scene of the Cat's locke room at halftime...was like a morgue and you could see they were defeated

26 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

I’d have to imagine the Bombers feel really good about McGuire being the back seeing as we haven’t signed a guy like Franklin or Pipkin to battle it out for that back up spot.

I have to believe Walters is holding out until Drew Willy lowers his ask....😜

Edited by Firekid

3 minutes ago, Firekid said:

I have to believe Walters is holding out until Drew Willy lowers his ask....

Im thinking they want to reunite Collaros and Bridge.

I heard Walters is reading thru the posts in RF.com when Collaros and Bridge were still with the Riders. He read they were the greatest QB combo of all time.

3 hours ago, Booch said:

You could see it in the 3rd quarter...they knew they were beat...Bombers were just playing at a faster speed, and more heart...even after a lot of plays..there would be Cats on the field..taking time getting up..laying there for a bit, and the Bombers were sprinting back to the huddle...Look at the scene of the Cat's locke room at halftime...was like a morgue and you could see they were defeated

You could also see it on Steinhauer's face. He knew it was over early in the third quarter. Contrast that to qb Patrick Maholmes who, even though they were down 21 points late in the second quarter against Tennessee was walking the Chiefs bench & yelling to his dejected teammates that we got this. Which started the rally to a big win in the AFC Divisional playoffs. Meanwhile, in the Grey Cup we saw Jim Barker trying to calm down Ti Cat's Dane Evans while he was melting down on the sidelines throwing a temper tantrum.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Yup.

The only person talking to Lawrence was himself.

5 hours ago, Floyd said:

https://3downnation.com/2020/02/13/remaining-cfl-free-agent-positional-rankings/

Man, some big names still out there...

Still hoping for Derel Walker... only other guy I'd pick up is Bo Banner - ST and might emerge with WJ/JJ mentors

There's a few guys who would be interesting to compete for jobs in camp, maybe stick around on PR/IR to fill in for injuries down the line:

Travis Bond...surprised he's not in the XFL tbh

Davon Coleman, would be a real nice fit here at DT

Fogg and Fenner, versatile DB's, great special teamers

Josh Woodman, NI DB good special teamer, passable on D

Terry Williams, great returner, decent RB

Romar Morris, pretty lethal returner for Calgary in 2018 but big injuries over and over.

Bunch of good receivers out there.  Armanti Edwards is a real good slot.  Actually can't believe Lapo isn't all over him for gadget stuff too,

Lankford, bring him back to keep Medlock in shape, keep that 40 time low so he can recover more punts.

Some NI receivers with lots of talent who haven't put it together...Simonise, Behar