2020 Free Agent Tracker

Rich

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

I think Posey is a step dowm from Addison actuaslly...and they most likely have lost Tasker...I see it as a step down on offence...losing their left tackle too can't be beneficial to the offence...And we all saw what Banks is made of in a big game

Tasker hasnt really been a part of the offense since 2018. Addison is a lost for sure Anticiapting rec Acklin being a force this year. Interesting to see if Condell can recereate production with run/rec package with new RB Jackson and Thomas Erlington who was lost in week 3.

Dunno about shoot the lights out but HAM will be fine.

17 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Tasker hasnt really been a part of the offense since 2018. Addison is a lost for sure Anticiapting rec Acklin being a force this year. Interesting to see if Condell can recereate production with run/rec package with new RB Jackson and Thomas Erlington who was lost in week 3.

Dunno about shoot the lights out but HAM will be fine.

Relax, Tasker isn't coming back.

34 minutes ago, Booch said:

I think Posey is a step dowm from Addison actuaslly...and they most likely have lost Tasker...I see it as a step down on offence...losing their left tackle too can't be beneficial to the offence...And we all saw what Banks is made of in a big game

ehhhh... Banks was producing in the Grey Cup - 6 catchs for 72 yards is pretty decent for basically a half of play.  From what I remember he got hurt in the first half, came back out in the second half and then got knocked out (on a hit to whatever was hurt)... Not every player is Streveler level tough.

Banks doesn't get hurt and he could've easily ended up with 150+ yards on the night... 

28 minutes ago, Floyd said:

To be honest, I'd take 27 year old Pfeffer over 33 year old Maver - Pfeffer is a very good punter.

Laughable.  Maver is a potential HOFer.  Pfeffer is a guy still trying to win a job.

Maver's net punting in 2019 was 4 yards better than Pfeffer's.  The only punter worse in the league last year was Jon Ryan.

7 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Laughable.  Maver is a potential HOFer.  Pfeffer is a guy still trying to win a job.

Maver's net punting in 2019 was 4 yards better than Pfeffer's.  The only punter worse in the league last year was Jon Ryan.

Pfeffer was second in CFL in net punting....

Guess we'll see...  I've seen a lot of K/P laughed off this board and then light it up... like good ol' LH

The other thing that I like about signing Pfeffer over Maver is that he's not retired.  That seems like a plus.

On 2020-02-11 at 1:25 PM, Geebrr said:

Cmko-AP6_bigger.jpg

Is it saying anything that no #Bombers followed LaPolice to the #Redblacks, or am I reading something into nothing? #CFL #CFLFA

Interesting observation 

Lapo is sooo over rated. Do the RBs really believe Lapo was responsible for our championship last year? They're in for a world of hurt.

1 hour ago, BomberfanMKS said:

ehhhh... Banks was producing in the Grey Cup - 6 catchs for 72 yards is pretty decent for basically a half of play.  From what I remember he got hurt in the first half, came back out in the second half and then got knocked out (on a hit to whatever was hurt)... Not every player is Streveler level tough.

Banks doesn't get hurt and he could've easily ended up with 150+ yards on the night... 

The first time he went out he was pooped..and whining about getting ball 3 plays in a row..he's a pro athlete and that should be a non issue and at 195k a yr..suck it up

He also was pouting other times on field when things didnt go good..who cares what he did up to the point he bowed out..not enough to make a difference in a win

6 minutes ago, Floyd said:

https://ottawasun.com/sports/football/cfl/ottawa-redblacks/11000-rise-in-minimum-salary-cuts-deep-for-ottawa-redblacks?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Desjardins already making excuses for doing nothing...  heard Lapo accidentally called him Mr. Mack today...   Arbuckle frantically googling Drew Willy...

Imagine thinking going to media to complain your job is hard is the way to go. 

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

https://ottawasun.com/sports/football/cfl/ottawa-redblacks/11000-rise-in-minimum-salary-cuts-deep-for-ottawa-redblacks?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Desjardins already making excuses for doing nothing...  heard Lapo accidentally called him Mr. Mack today...   Arbuckle frantically googling Drew Willy...

This is Ambrosie's & the CFLPA's doing in the new CBA. The ceiling should have gone up accordingly but didn't. The CFLPA wasn't looking out for its guys. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

This is Ambrosie's & the CFLPA's doing in the new CBA. The ceiling should have gone up accordingly but didn't.

And what ever happened to the extra revenue from broadcasting deals. Wasn’t 20% supposed to go towards the cap? And TSN signed new deals and didn’t Mexico football league sign a broadcasting deal