2020 Free Agent Tracker

Rich

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Even with all those cuts, I still cant fathom how they can afford all the guys they signed yesterday. Especially with Nichols and MBT taking up 700K+.

I doubt Pinball is a numbers guy,  probably John Murphy who knows every trick in the book and may have written a few chapters himself in his time with Calgary.

I bet Rhymes could be had for Adams type cash..if not 10k less or so...and that is totally doable I think....I would sign him anyway and let camp pan out then deal with any cap issues then...if it means a lil bit less for re-upping guys at end of year...so be it...especially if we can keep a trend of guys signing her for less especially with another deep play-off run and hopefully a back to backer

Thanks... have to say I'm a bit surprised we haven't been in on an NI DL 

BC DL looks really nice - Micah Johnson will be back to form now that he's out of stinktown

Toronto looks like they are spending without any consideration for cap...  Steph Logan on that roster?  Three expensive NIs plus two overpaid receivers

Hammie, Calgary, Montreal - I like all of their FA...  TO, Edm, Sask - not so much...  BC - mixed...  Ottawa needs some receiver help for Arbuckle - Lapo must be having flashbacks of Joe Mack free agencies