"All hail Micha"

Rider fans at 9pm

"We didnt want Micha back"

"Micha would have cost us to much money"

"Micha is old and slow"

"We are stacked at DE and have tons of young talent"

"BC paid out the wazoo for Micha"

"Glad O'day stuck to his guns and didnt over pay"

Rookies  got a big raise or players that aren't in the stratosphere good like Jefferson are being squeezed. Posey, Walker & a few others seem to be finding out they may have to lower their expectations quite a bit. They deserve more $$$ but as receivers there are a lot of guys out there that can take their place as less expensive options. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 hour ago, Zontar said:

Priders crowing over what a bargain Sol is at 155 + . Dean came in for HAM at 110.

Jeremy ODay just got split roasted by Sol and his agent.

There’s no way Larry Dean got only 110. I’d cut Bighill tomorrow and sign Larry for 125

2 minutes ago, Tiny759 said:

So who has money for a guy like walker? Riders didn’t make any moves so I’m kinda nervous they were saving money for him.

They for sure have the cash. Could see it. But I mean really, they lost their interior DL presence and their OL depth. If they want to stack themselves at receiver with Evans, Walker, Moore and JWL then go ahead. It’s an exciting recipe but not a winning one.

And Evan's is already at almost 200k isnt he..cant see having a 240-260k reciever added to that when like mentioned...they are lacking in several areas which aren't cheap positions to fill...Pretty sure he woukdnt wanna be in hickville Canada either..he seems more like a big city guy