2020 Free Agent Tracker

Rich

11 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Crazy thing is... if Duron were to turn it around, it would be the Bomber's locker room that would do it.

Ya just never know....you can't deny the guys talent ...Even did a fair job playing db in saskabush....I think we have enough solid character guys that might set this guy straight...Certainly doesn't meet the criteria set by O'Shea with regard to character that Mike likes, BUT he could look at it as a challenge....Maybe a bridge too far but who knows

3 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Ya just never know....you can't deny the guys talent ...Even did a fair job playing db in saskabush....I think we have enough solid character guys that might set this guy straight...Certainly doesn't meet the criteria set by O'Shea with regard to character that Mike likes, BUT he could look at it as a challenge....Maybe a bridge too far but who knows

But on the other side of the coin, he's the type of guy that can tear a locker room apart. Is he really worth the risk?

6 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

But on the other side of the coin, he's the type of guy that can tear a locker room apart. Is he really worth the risk?

I don't think that would happen- Bomber's Locker room is tight. I would think that the coaches would talk to the locker room leaders and ask their opinion before anything ever was to happen in terms of kicking the tires on DC.

50 minutes ago, Noeller said:

and yet that John Hodge saying the Argos receivers "aren't even fair" with how good they are.......I was confused.

Not really what he said. He said “that hardly seems fair. Suddenly the Argos have arguably the best group of Canadian receivers in the cfl” and he’s not really wrong. 

27 minutes ago, Tiny759 said:

Not really what he said. He said “that hardly seems fair. Suddenly the Argos have arguably the best group of Canadian receivers in the cfl” and he’s not really wrong. 

That is potentially fair, as long as TJ Jones turns out to be a valuable player - which I'll wait and see about.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

That is potentially fair, as long as TJ Jones turns out to be a valuable player - which I'll wait and see about.

A guy who hasn't played a game since 2017.  A guy who has never played Canadian football.  Yeah wait and see is fair.  I doubt he has a significant impact, might be a good player but doubt he's a star, hasn't been at any other level.  He's not going to be a better CFLer than Derel Walker or SJ Green, even Armanti Edwards.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

A guy who hasn't played a game since 2017.  A guy who has never played Canadian football.  Yeah wait and see is fair.  I doubt he has a significant impact, might be a good player but doubt he's a star, hasn't been at any other level.  He's not going to be a better CFLer than Derel Walker or SJ Green, even Armanti Edwards.

I wholeheartedly agree. He's a "splash" because he's Canadian, but he'd be just as flashy of a signing as a guy like Ardarius Stewart or Travis Rudolph otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

I wholeheartedly agree. He's a "splash" because he's Canadian, but he'd be just as flashy of a signing as a guy like Ardarius Stewart or Travis Rudolph otherwise.

I doubt he would even garner that attention without the NI status.

Adarius Stewart derailed his own career otherwise I think he would still be down there. 

4 hours ago, Nolby said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Watson leave to coach somewhere in southern Ontario?not that hes really that relevant during this free agency anyways.

You are mostly correct - Quebec, not southern Ontario. He joined the McGill coaching staff as an offensive assistant and receivers coach.

3 hours ago, Firekid said:

How did he play in 31 games with the Als last season? 

Either:

During the season there was a transporter malfunction that split him into two people. With the cap issues the Als were having they played both of them for the rest of the season since there were two of him but only one contract.

Or:

It was a typo and should have said last 2 seasons.

Edited by Jacquie