2020 Free Agent Tracker

Rich

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Bombers not doing much but adding prospects ill call them. 

Dont think they looking receiver.. Would think DB tho. 

We didnt have to do much.. all our own resignings would have been very sought after.. we have a solid and deep roster..we only need to augment..not overhaul and replace starters like many teams are needing to do

7 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Bombers not doing much but adding prospects ill call them. 

Dont think they looking receiver.. Would think DB tho. 

Not too concerned at receiver. I really think Adams and Lawler can explode with Collaros. As far as DB's, id love to see another veteran CFL'er added.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

22 minutes ago, Booch said:

Shocked Rhymes..Posey..Daniel's.. Walker have yet to sign especially when a lot of money has been spent already

TSN Hamilton says Posey is asking for 200k.

I can see why nobody wants a part of that.

The lack of talk about Rhymes since the season ended is something I find odd.

I think he is just getting started as one of the best.

14 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

TSN Hamilton says Posey is asking for 200k.

I can see why nobody wants a part of that.

The lack of talk about Rhymes since the season ended is something I find odd.

I think he is just getting started as one of the best.

I think Posey, Rhymes and Walker are all going to have to accept significantly less than what they were expecting.    They are all good receivers, but they aren't difference makers.    There are plenty of good receivers out there both imports and Canadians.

as part of this list, Roosevelt, Simonise, Cory Watson, Chris Matthews, SJ Green, Luke Tasker, Manny Arceneaux, DaVarius Daniels.    Lots of big brand names, although some are past their prime.   Fact is that when there is lots of supply, prices fall.  If a team wants a veteran player, there are plenty.   If they want to go young, the US colleges pump out lots of prospects every year.

5 minutes ago, Jaxon said:

I think Posey, Rhymes and Walker are all going to have to accept significantly less than what they were expecting.    They are all good receivers, but they aren't difference makers.    There are plenty of good receivers out there both imports and Canadians.

as part of this list, Roosevelt, Simonise, Cory Watson, Chris Matthews, SJ Green, Luke Tasker, Manny Arceneaux, DaVarius Daniels.    Lots of big brand names, although some are past their prime.   Fact is that when there is lots of supply, prices fall.  If a team wants a veteran player, there are plenty.   If they want to go young, the US colleges pump out lots of prospects every year.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Watson leave to coach somewhere in southern Ontario?not that hes really that relevant during this free agency anyways.

6 minutes ago, Jaxon said:

I do not agree at all that Rhymes is not a difference maker.

I still think Walker is as well. I don't have much time for Posey, he has done relatively little in this league.

9 minutes ago, Jaxon said:

Since when is Derel Walker not a difference maker...  as soon as Chapdelaine came to his senses Walker was dominant again