Game 57 vs Chicago

iHeart

13 hours ago, Brandon said:

You would move him over Ehlers?

Yup. He likely has more value than Ehlers. There's a reason his name is out there in rumors, if the Jets want a legit im gonna say top pairing RHD, Connors the guy. 

The Colorado rumor makes no sense tho... Both Heinola and Samberg are LHD. 

KC being traded is laughable.  He'd have to hate Winnipeg and desperately want to go and even then, they'd keep him til the bitter end.  His talent and his contract is exactly what teams like Winnipeg covet.  Unless someone was offering a big over-pay, he's the type the Jets would trade FOR.  He aint going anywhere.  And neither is Ehlers.

I'd add Kulikov* and Perreault to that list. Not that there's any benefit with him being injured again.

Speaking of injuries, Little's contract costs the team nothing right now, so they don't "desperately" need to get rid of it. And FWIW, he played well earlier this season prior to this injury.

* 50/50 depending on where the Jets sit near or at the deadline

35 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

I'd add Kulikov* and Perreault to that list. Not that there's any benefit with him being injured again.

Speaking of injuries, Little's contract costs the team nothing right now, so they don't "desperately" need to get rid of it. And FWIW, he played well earlier this season prior to this injury.

* 50/50 depending on where the Jets sit near or at the deadline

Hey I'd add Kulikov too if he had ANY value to anyone ha...  throw him into a deal with a team that's tanking

Little is fine but he's not our 2C no matter how hard we try...  We've got a 3RW or 4C making $5 mill plus for four more years 

Also.. I've never once for real thought Connor or Nik or anyone under 26 would be dealt. The RHD could be fixed off season with a Hamonic or Vatanen signing. Keep in mind.. Expansion draft coming.. 7 3 1 looks likely as the protection model.. 7 Fs..  3 D (Josh Pionk FA signing) Helle. Cuz right now only Josh and Pionk are worth protecting. 

Im also gonna throw this out here.. This draft outside of the top 10 is very not good... Very small chance of getting a RHD or 2 center. Perhaps id move the pick plus Perreault? Maybe Little? I dunno.. For a RHD or Young cost controlled center now. 

Edited by Goalie

So lets pretend... 

Connor gets you lets just fsntasy land.. provorov or Sanheim 

Ehlers gets what? Less than he is worth to the Jets? Sweet LT deal there also. 

So why move Ehlers for less than his worth? Thats Dumb. Wonder how many goals he'd have with Scheif and Laine.. 

Regardless its dumb to move either of them. 

Roslo? Sure. Vesa? Maybe.. They aint getting much tho. 

7 hours ago, Goalie said:

So lets pretend... 

Connor gets you lets just fsntasy land.. provorov or Sanheim 

Ehlers gets what? Less than he is worth to the Jets? Sweet LT deal there also. 

So why move Ehlers for less than his worth? Thats Dumb. Wonder how many goals he'd have with Scheif and Laine.. 

Regardless its dumb to move either of them. 

Roslo? Sure. Vesa? Maybe.. They aint getting much tho. 

I love how you just used your own fantasy trades to prove your point like it was an actual source - nice!!!