2020 Thread

ALuCsRED

CFL.CA STAFF

TORONTO — This Thanksgiving Weekend, fans can get their CFL fix on TSN.

On Monday, October 12, TSN will show a set of Thanksgiving Weekend games for everyone to enjoy while they celebrate.

From 2013’s clash between top two teams in the East, Hamilton and Toronto, from Guelph University to 2018’s contest between the Riders and Edmonton Football Team where Willie Jefferson scored a game-winning pick-six, there’s something for everyone to enjoy this holiday weekend.

Here is the full schedule for Monday’s replays:

TIME (ET) NETWORK GAME ORIGINAL AIR DATE SYNOPSIS/FINAL SCORE
0:00 TSN2 Calgary vs. Montreal Thursday, October 8, 2018 CGY wins (12-6)
2:30 TSN2 Edmonton vs. Saskatchewan Monday, October 8, 2018 SSK wins (19-12)
5:00 TSN2 Winnipeg vs. Montreal Monday, October 8, 2012 WPG wins (27-22)
7:30 TSN2 Winnipeg vs. Montreal Monday, October 14, 2013 WPG wins (34-27)
10:00 TSN2 Toronto vs. Hamilton Monday, October 14, 2013 HAM wins (24-18)
12:30 TSN2 Toronto vs. Montreal Monday, October 12, 2015 TOR wins (25-17)
15:00 TSN2 Winnipeg vs. Montreal Monday, October 8, 2012 WPG wins (27-22)
17:30 TSN2 Toronto vs. Hamilton Monday, October 14, 2013 HAM wins (24-18)
20:00 TSN2 Edmonton vs. Saskatchewan Monday, October 8, 2018 SSK wins (19-12)
22:30 TSN2 Winnipeg vs. Montreal Monday, October 14, 2013 WPG wins (34-27)
01:00 (Tues) TSN2 Calgary vs. Montreal Thursday, October 8, 2018 CGY wins (12-6)

On 2020-10-02 at 11:02 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

No, ain't happening. 

Yeah this is just typical of the deep dark middle of the off season. 

On 2020-10-04 at 12:16 PM, Jpan85 said:

Beast mode. He could go from being a world player to an all star in a year or two. Glad hes getting some reps in. 

17 hours ago, Noeller said:

CFL.CA STAFF

TORONTO — This Thanksgiving Weekend, fans can get their CFL fix on TSN.

On Monday, October 12, TSN will show a set of Thanksgiving Weekend games for everyone to enjoy while they celebrate.

From 2013’s clash between top two teams in the East, Hamilton and Toronto, from Guelph University to 2018’s contest between the Riders and Edmonton Football Team where Willie Jefferson scored a game-winning pick-six, there’s something for everyone to enjoy this holiday weekend.

Here is the full schedule for Monday’s replays:

TIME (ET) NETWORK GAME ORIGINAL AIR DATE SYNOPSIS/FINAL SCORE
0:00 TSN2 Calgary vs. Montreal Thursday, October 8, 2018 CGY wins (12-6)
2:30 TSN2 Edmonton vs. Saskatchewan Monday, October 8, 2018 SSK wins (19-12)
5:00 TSN2 Winnipeg vs. Montreal Monday, October 8, 2012 WPG wins (27-22)
7:30 TSN2 Winnipeg vs. Montreal Monday, October 14, 2013 WPG wins (34-27)
10:00 TSN2 Toronto vs. Hamilton Monday, October 14, 2013 HAM wins (24-18)
12:30 TSN2 Toronto vs. Montreal Monday, October 12, 2015 TOR wins (25-17)
15:00 TSN2 Winnipeg vs. Montreal Monday, October 8, 2012 WPG wins (27-22)
17:30 TSN2 Toronto vs. Hamilton Monday, October 14, 2013 HAM wins (24-18)
20:00 TSN2 Edmonton vs. Saskatchewan Monday, October 8, 2018 SSK wins (19-12)
22:30 TSN2 Winnipeg vs. Montreal Monday, October 14, 2013 WPG wins (34-27)
01:00 (Tues) TSN2 Calgary vs. Montreal Thursday, October 8, 2018 CGY wins (12-6)

11 broadcasts. 6 different games in total, 5 of them repeated. Not sure who gets it worse - Montreal fans who get to see 4 different losses played 7 times over, or B.C. and Ottawa fans who apparently don’t have CFL teams. 

28 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

11 broadcasts. 6 different games in total, 5 of them repeated. Not sure who gets it worse - Montreal fans who get to see 4 different losses played 7 times over, or B.C. and Ottawa fans who apparently don’t have CFL teams. 

Season 3 Netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls - Find & Share on GIPHY

Just as well, IMO. Might as well enjoy the outdoors this weekend; it's supposed to be pretty nice.

2 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

They just can't help themselves. I was like WOW this actually seems like they're getting their **** together....buuut inevitability TSN/CFL show they're still exactly who we thought they were. lol.  It's comical at this point. 

Solid article on the moments after the trade deadline for Collards from his point of view. 

“I had said to her the last three, four seasons, I really think what Winnipeg has going on is the best in the league,” Collaros said. “I said to her, ‘This could really be good for me and for you and for my career.’”

Collaros called linebacker Ian Wild, a Toronto teammate who’d spent six seasons in Winnipeg, and Justin Medlock, a former teammate in Hamilton who’d been the Bombers kicker the last four years.

A couple other players from around the league echoed what those two told Collaros: he’ll love it there.

“I wasn’t dreading the flight the next morning,” Collaros said. “I was anticipating it.”

Goes to show how wonderful it is for players to come here. I love the fact we are a desirable destination for players.

Walters had scrambled to complete the swap before the deadline, and didn’t even have time to let head coach Mike O’Shea know before the transaction appeared on the league’s daily status report.

“As soon as it cleared, I’m like, ‘Oh, f—.’ I go racing to Mike’s office,” Walters recalled.

Too funny.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

49 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Solid article on the moments after the trade deadline for Collards from his point of view. 

Goes to show how wonderful it is for players to come here. I love the fact we are a desirable destination for players.

Too funny.

If we have a season in 2021, Mikey will have to take a HUGE pay cut. Maybe as much as 50%. I think Hervey leaving speaks to the financial situation of the CFL. No season this year. The league ghosting media & fans about next season. Absolutely nothing being said regarding plans for 2021 other than a bubble in Edmonton... Edmonton??? They were supposed to have a bubble in Winnipeg last season but had no money, remember? Nothing has changed.